Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one

Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one | Reviews

by Constantine Software

Sales Pop, Sticky Cart, Favorites, Free Shipping Bar & more...

The 72 Wave Collective

We just started using this and love it. It is easy to set up and straight-forward. Customer support has also been responsive and extremely helpful. We recommend using this app.

November 5, 2021

Brands of Germany

Tolle Apps in dem Paket, die unseren Shop perfekt erweitern und für die Kunden das Einkaufen durch wie zum Beispiel Favorite Produkte, Sticky Cart und recently viewed Items erleichtern. Aber unser wirklich großes Kompliment geht auch an den Support, denn Teodor antwortet sehr schnell und hat die Apps für uns so geändert, das nun alle mit gtranslate in unsere 5 Shop Sprachen übersetzt werden konnten, vielen herzlichen Dank dafür!
Wir können diese Apps und den Support vorbehaltlos weiter empfehlen.

October 14, 2021

Ninnys Napkins

This app is very useful, especially for the price. I was able to get rid of a couple of other apps. The customer service/support is great too

May 5, 2021

ALKEMSG

Very good Support! Responsive. Send an email, and they actually listen and did the necessary ! Totally recommend it

January 22, 2021

inQue.Style

I really like how this app works. Has many features built into one app. Also, this provider delivered great customer service. Answered many of my questions quickly and went above and beyond assist me with my requests. Awesome to work with and much appreciated. Thanks!

January 15, 2021

VIP NovelTease

I really love this app. I have tried other apps that have bits and pieces of these functions and they started slowing down my page speeds. There are very many useful functions and each one can be turned off/on. I reached out to support on a couple of minor issues (icons showing over my expanded menu, hiding the sidebar icons when empty, social login setup instructions) and they were quick to fix/help and responsive. Very worthwhile app and it is free so I don't end up losing profit over 20 other app subscriptions.

December 14, 2020

LA MIA BORSA

La Mia Borsa - Lucian. It's been a while now since I have used the app, or a tiny part of it and it's great. Does the job. The set up is straightforward and the support is awesome. Each and every time I asked for small customizations Theodor was there for us. I strongly recommend the app and the support that comes along with it. Keep up the good work Theodor!

December 14, 2020

MATO.420

App lässt sich nicht öffnen, habe sie jetzt öfter gelöscht und wieder installiert.. langsam verzweifel ich hier

December 13, 2020

Hi, I'm sorry the App didn't work for your store, I tried to contact you several times but nobody answered. In case you wish to re-install the app, I'm here to help!

Julie Witmer Custom Map Design

I was looking for an app to let people flag their favourite products and to have a sticky cart. This app does that and a LOT more that I haven't even looked at yet! When I have questions about configuration, Teodor is really quick to respond and resolve them. I highly recommend this app. It's very customizable and includes a lot of useful widgets.

December 6, 2020

MyHooman

All in one app and very easy to use. No need for coding skills. Plug and play and does what it promises.

November 23, 2020