Sticky Tools | 11 apps in one

Sticky Tools | 11 apps in one

by Constantine Software

Sales Pop, Sticky Cart, Favorites, Free Shipping Bar & more...

Lone Star Collectibles

App is a great asset to our store. Almost immediately after asking to have the "Sticky Bar" on the mobile version moved to the right side of the screen, they were on it! They had it relocated within 24 hours. Thank you so much!

Lone Star Collectibles

April 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad we could satisfy your need for mobile devices :)

Kentucky Roadshow Shop

This app is an all-in-one. Easy to customize and will look clean on your site. Tech support was very responsive and willing to help. I would recommend this app.

April 9, 2020

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to help!

Shop CK5.com

Awesome app! I was looking for a sticky shopping cart app as well as a recently viewed app when I ran across sticky tools. Now I can have 4 apps in one that all work together. Also, you can match the icon's etc. to match your theme.

March 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad to improve your customers experience.

Coffee in the Box

This is a great app and very easy to use! It's especially useful for stores with medium to high inventory, because customers can easily navigate and save the products they like. It's also great that clients can subscribe to see when prices drop for certain items, increasing their return rate.

February 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are happy it helps increasing your revenue!

boutique HANAYA

Highly recommended! Their support is fantastic, and they took care of our problem well. For a foreign company like us, it's hard to explain what the problem goes wrong on the site because of the explanation of language. However, they try to understand it and support us like from head to toe.
We hope your experience with them as rich as ours!

February 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you :)

ABRASH CARPET STORE

loved the app and idea! i really like costumer care team they are responsible pple im sure all online stores need this app to grow their client list

February 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are very happy you like our app!

We are here if you need any support :)

cloud9toddler.com

The floating sidebar is a great alternative to much more expensive and less efficient apps. It's a very intuitive and easy to use app, helping my clients shop easier and faster.
Plus, the developer team is very responsive, so I can only recommend it!

December 6, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are happy your customer experience has been improved!

We are here if you need any support :)

Buchetto

I have installed it on my website and is working fine. Is helping users to find products that they saw already and some of them subscribed to product price updates.

November 26, 2019

Thank you for using our app, we are glad when our customers are happy!

We'll be here if you need any support.

2 Next