Collection Merchandiser

Collection Merchandiser | Reviews

by Matthew de Noronha

Drag & Drop Collection Sort + OOS, Inventory, Product Metrics

Soda Clothing UK

This is great, nice and easy to use, and what's even better is you're not charging $20 a month for it! The only thing I'd suggest to get a full 5/5 from me would be the ability to sort randomly, at the moment, I'm dragging items into random positions. As I'm new, everything has a similar sale count (0-3), similar creation date too. So sorting this way still keeps all of the same design together, whereas I want a varied view of all my designs. When I start to see a best selling trend etc, I can sort that way.

Minasari Home

Finally I have found a way to list new items in tghe eye catcher area! What you should add is the posibility to track items without category. Good job so far!

Boutique 1861

Matthew, the developper, helped us create a way that our new products arrive at the top of a collection instead of the bottom. It will save us a lot of time! For now, it only works on Vendor filtered collections but it's a good start!