Stockbot

Instant back in stock notifications by Email

$9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FINDRA Clothing

We've just installed Stockbot on findraclothing.com and the support we've received was amazing. We're using the app for out of stock notifications, and we've connected it to Mailchimp. Jonathan installed the code on our product page and fixed a bug with our Mailchimp connection, which I think is because we have a lot of lists. I can't believe so few sites are using this app, it will pay for itself in no time. The only room for improvement I can see so far is the email template, it'd be great of we could customise it a bit more.

Alloons

Functional and robust app. Swift customer support responses as well. We highly recommend this app!!

My Disney Shop

This app is great for notifying customers about restocks. It sends out the emails extremely fast and the price is awesome. I asked if it would be possible to remove old products from the notification list and the feature was added quickly and works great! Thank you!