Stockist Store Locator

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

From $10/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easily add a searchable map of stores/retailers to your site

Swany America Corp.

This is such an easy app to use and when I was having a bit of an issue, I contacted customer service who Right Away got back to me and helped me make it work. Super happy with this!!!!!

Remarkable Cream

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've always found the app great to use. When I updated our theme, we ran into a small challenge (as we aren't great with websites..) we messaged support and Alan helped solve the issue AND massively helped our learning which was applicable to other parts of the website. A big help, thank you!

Wingo Outdoors

This store locator app is so easy to install and easy to use. The upload does not drop your zeroes from zip codes when you upload (such a huge advantage where other store locators fail). Customer service is there to answer any questions and are very quick to respond. Super happy with the app!

FreshCut Paper

This was extremely easy to set up and launch. Even for someone without a technical background it is very user friendly and intuitive. Alan at Stockist was extremely helpful in getting us started and sharing best practices.

DICK MOBY

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 3 years

It's a great app, easy install, easy to update and excellent 5+ star customer service. Alan responded to our question within 24 hours and helped us dig through our styling code to match the styling of the store locator to our website.

The Dreamy Elephant Company

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Excellent app and the support from Alan was excellent and his response was speedy. He sorted out my technical issue with the website very quickly and got me up and running in no time at all!

CLYDE

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I had a wonderful experience today, Ben assisted me today with some trouble shooting with mapbox and a customization that we designed. He help me implement the design and fixed everything in a timely manner. He was very professional and personal. Thank you Ben!

Bare Life

Amazingly quick and thurough customer service and a great product! Can't recommend using this app for a store locator more.

Blade

Great customer service and awesome functionality! Super easy to set up and if you have any questions, someone was happy to help me in less than 24 hours. Thanks again!

greendragon

This is a super user friendly app for business' with multiple store locations who need a clean looking, straight forward map. I did however have a few logistical issues that I needed figured out, so I reached out to Stokist customer service for support. Alan responded to my inquiry immediately and went above my expectations. Seriously, this guy was phenomenal. Easily one of the best customer experiences that I have experienced. Check out the Stockist app in action here on our website https://www.greendragoncoop.com/pages/store-locator-1

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12