Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist

Drive retail sales with an attractive & flexible store locator

Deepa Gurnani

Setup had a small hiccup but @Alan and team made sure app was at 100%. Store locator functioning as advertised. Support team makes this app a must install.

Briggs and Riley

Thanks for the great app. I was able to customise the app. This is possible only because of your support @Alan. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for one of the best locators on Shopify.

NOMOO

Great functionality and even better support. Stockist helps me to easily show website visitors where to buy my products. Thanks for the great app!

Shape-it

You guys rock! Great App! Excellent customer service! I highly recommend this App. We currently have 37 Stockists and counting :) Cheers

Joe Nimble CZ

I have struggled with some of the older mapping/store finder apps but Stockist Store Locator is clean and simple to use, exactly what a store owner needs (how many of us are developers?). I'm glad I stumbled across it.

Laurel Mercantile Co.

This is a great app. Very helpful staff that helped us fix issues and did some customization for us also.

Emian

Great app! But the best of all is the service they offer. After having tried others, this is the most rewarding.

Intrinsic

I love that we were able to customise the app. Their support has been amazing. Highly recommend this app.

Bus Wash Buddy

Only App I've found to do many locations cost effectively, with Geo targeting and a stunning map page. Support was incredible, on a Saturday! I'm blown away by Stockist, strongly recommend for any store with many locations

Connie's Kitchen

Great Customer Service - layout issues were solved within a couple of hours of sending an email with good communication and feedback.
Overall very happy with app.

Previous 1 3 4