Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist Store Locator

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Svens Island Singapore

Very easy to update my website and absolutely love it!
Their technical support team is awesome. Super prompt, friendly and totally fuss-free support. Special thanks to Alan at stockist for your massive help!!!

Unbx

Awesome experience!! They answered my request for help with customization the same day requested. The quality of work and customer service is phenomenal. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for one of the best locators on Shopify. Also special thanks to Alan at stockist for helping my company get everything setup smoothly!

Foodpar

Stockist is great! I love that it uses a page for integration so you can add additional content onto the page. Works great on mobile and the map directions feature, tags, and field customizations are great for user experience! Bonus: the team is very responsive and accommodating!

Bajones Chile

I think there are many apps about "store locator", Stockist is the best for many useful reasons, but the most important, is the incredible efficient support. Do you have any question? Alan is there to give you a response in minutes. Do you want to modify anything about the app? There he is.
Thanks for your time and the great app. Totally recomended!
Saludos desde Chile :D

Rockster 2

Great App, and even better support. Alan was on hand to answer every issue, upload in bulk very promptly and in a great manner. Couldn't recommend it enough. Great work!

Bedfordshirebeardco

great integration with our site to promote our wholesale stockists!

Feel Good Food

When i was about to give up making my previous store locator from Bold working because of problems with the CSV file upload I luckily found this :)
To be honest it is an exellent app with an exellent service team behind. The Stockist Store locater looks nice on our site at www.rationworld.com and they have a free service where they upload our new store list whenever we need it.
So practically its just about setting it all up once, and then pass on the problems with updating the store list to Stockist service team.
I give them my best recommendations for their high service level and their speed on the tasks. They really made my day :)

Boody Australia

Great App! One-click to install, so easy to add new stockists (uses Google search!) and Alan and his team incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Babel Alchemy

The guys over at Stockist Store Locator were very responsive and helpful. The app itself is great, very clean and seamless integration with lots of really nice features. Highly recommended!

Dyln Inspired

Finally a great looking locations app! You can make it look exactly how you want it to, and it does what it is supposed to do. We love the autocomplete and heat map feature. Great support when you need it. Thank you Stockist team!