Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

shop.koe

Excellent!
I needed to integrate the store locator to another app to create a unique feature on my shop online and Alan was extremely available to collaborate with me and the other app support to customize what needed to be done. The app itself is very complete and easy to use. I highly recommend this app!

Kontu

Stockist Store Locator is a truly helpful and well-implemented app. Our resellers appreciate our sending customers their way to purchase our product in-store. We're happy to support "buy local" in this way and Stockist does the job well!

Aarke ANZ

Super helpful and quick response / actioning when needing help with map resizing! Very happy with app and support overall.

Prolong Lash US

Great app, very easy to use and the support has been amazing. They're very responsive which is extremely helpful.

Fjord Lifestyle

The design of the map is very nice and the customer service fantastic. Thanks a lot for your help.The Mapbox API is very easy to set up.

Loon Outdoors

The Stockist Store is a fantastic app. It's very customizable and looks great on both desktop and mobile. I highly recommend it.

YEPSS

This app works perfect for my site, custom style looks very good on different devices, desktop and mobile. Great support team!

Shaq Eye Gear

Works very well. Great flexibility. Customer support was super helpful and helped me resolve a display issue very quickly.

BISBY

This app has such a beautifully clean layout and really walks you through everything. Plus the customer service is OUTSTANDING

Snooze

Really great little app. Amazing support by the team to help us out with an issue we were having. Fixed it quickly and without fuss.