Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Feel Good Food

When i was about to give up making my previous store locator from Bold working because of problems with the CSV file upload I luckily found this :)
To be honest it is an exellent app with an exellent service team behind. The Stockist Store locater looks nice on our site at www.rationworld.com and they have a free service where they upload our new store list whenever we need it.
So practically its just about setting it all up once, and then pass on the problems with updating the store list to Stockist service team.
I give them my best recommendations for their high service level and their speed on the tasks. They really made my day :)

Boody Australia

Great App! One-click to install, so easy to add new stockists (uses Google search!) and Alan and his team incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Babel Alchemy

The guys over at Stockist Store Locator were very responsive and helpful. The app itself is great, very clean and seamless integration with lots of really nice features. Highly recommended!

Dyln Inspired

Finally a great looking locations app! You can make it look exactly how you want it to, and it does what it is supposed to do. We love the autocomplete and heat map feature. Great support when you need it. Thank you Stockist team!

Mimiandmaggiewarehouse

Our store locator is our #1 important tool on our site. Alan at Stockist is amazing! He quickly uploaded all of our stores, helped answer every question in lightening speed, and over delivered in every way. We are thrilled with this app!!! Thank you!

Firstmfgco

The best store locator app for shopify. UI is easy, clean, and intuitive and their support is incredible. great pricing options for everyone. Stockist Store Locator is IT!

Pelvi

The simplest and easiest app we have ever installed. The service is incredible with all our emails answered within just a few hours. These guys set the standard for how apps on Shopify should operate. Thanks again Alan and the team!

Kyboot

Wonderful. Probably the only store locator app you can embed where you like and not have to rely on a hosted page that's hard to maintain.
It's also simple to use, looks good and works well. Support is fantastic. Looking forward to making Stockist Store Locator an integral part of our growing retail network.
We use it on this page: http://usa.kyboot.shoes/pages/kyboot-retail-shops-usa

Cabooties

Beautiful, easy to use app that integrates seamlessly with my theme. I uploaded 18 stores in less than an hour. Thanks for making it easy for my customers to find my retailers!

Numbskulled

Love this app and the customer service. I'm in.

1 2 4 Next