Storage Synchronizer

Storage Synchronizer

by menelabs

Synchronize the inventory with your warehouse using SKU

Pacific Fly Fishers

Simple, inexpensive, and it works. Had one question I needed help with and received an answer quickly. This has been a very useful app for our storefront to web syncing needs. Thanks, Menelabs.

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Very good app and reasonable price. Easy to use and good customer support.

I have only encountered 1 issue to which I have come up with a work-around but wanted to know if you had a better suggestion, and if not you could suggest it to others who may have the same problem.

I have 2 suppliers who only list whether a product is in stock or out of stock in their feeds. (One of them is actually a .xls format so I convert the feed to .csv format)

What I did was to put my store to tracking quantity with a count on each in stock item at a number greater than 10. Then when I prepare to upload a feed I use Excel to change all of the out of stock quantities to 0 and the in stock to a number greater than 10 (I normally use a different number each day so I can verify the update was successful) This approach seems to work well for me a doesn't require a whole lot of time, maybe 5 minutes each.

If anyone else has this situation I hope it helps.

Phil Seidel
P&J Sales

Harmony Home Decor Woodland Imports

Excellent!!! Can't thank you enough!

www.the-pink-pig.co.uk

Great app, really easy to use and saves so much time and uncertainty updating prices compared to overwriting the product CSV file. Suggestions for the future would include being able to update more fields by the SKU.

The Gem Closet

The BEST Storage App! Customer Service is always timely, friendly, and efficient. I'm a 1 women team and the owner always explains everything in a way that i can understand and the price is definitely on point.

What To Wear Tonight | Stylish Women's Fashion

Fastest support reply ever.

For new shops this is a brilliantly simple and cheap way to update product inventories. You really do just upload a quick CSV file and then press update.

THAT'S IT. Delighted as the other alternatives on here cost $99+

PolarX Ornaments

A little slow, but works right every time, so no complaints. I'm using it on two sites with 800 & 1200 products.

Knives Town

The Good: The developer was very quick to address my issue and diligently worked to obtain a solution. A solution was found and implemented.
The Bad: We have a large number of products and so it takes at least an hour to do an update. For a someone who is proficient in working with updating databases, this is way too long. The developer says Shopify has set a restriction on how many products can be updated per second. Perhaps Shopify can rethink these restrictions!

2 Next