Reviews (512)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly order management, customizable pickup schedules, and multiple pickup locations. It's praised for its reliability, seamless Shopify integration, and ability to handle high volumes of orders. The app is particularly useful for businesses offering in-store pickup, providing specific collection window times. The customer service, especially from developer Constantin, is frequently commended for its responsiveness and efficiency.

April 23, 2020

This is a fantastic app with great support behind it. I've been able to quickly get help modifying parts of the app to suit our stores' need. Highly recommend.

Juniper Sparrow
12 days using the app
May 2, 2020

We used this app to quickly transition our store to curbside pickup. It's great - lot's of flexibility and Constantin is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Gordon's Butcher & Market
11 days using the app
September 27, 2022

Constantin was extremely helpful with setting up the pick up option for my store. My website now offers the ability to place an order for collection the following day within a chosen timeframe that suits me & my business. Extremely clever app with everything you need for ease of orders for both customers & the seller. Great app, really pleased! Highly recommend! Thanks again Constantin!

Barney's Bakeshop
10 days using the app
July 1, 2020

This app was very useful for my store pickup needs, especially with designating individual items for store pickup ONLY. Their email support was excellent and was very responsive throughout the day. Highly recommend!

Leigh Country
9 days using the app
May 28, 2020

I used this app to help me setup store pickup only. Since Shopify was geared toward online shipping, there were several areas that needed attention. The support I received to make it work was definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend!!!!

Family Medicine Pharmacy & Gifts
8 days using the app
April 3, 2019

The support on this app is incredible! I will always look for apps developed by this team because they are soo helpful! I am so happy shopify works with these guys. Great Job and thank you!

Style & Horses
8 days using the app
October 29, 2020

Best app we've used. We had a few questions and getting support was very quick and easy, customers are commenting on ease of use when they pickup, lovely clean look, can't fault in any way. Plus it's a very good price! 5 star all round.

Tugboat
September 11, 2020

Great app, easy interface and very flexible in what specific requirements you have for what can and can not be picked up.

Anna's Garden, Home & Wellness
March 30, 2021

Been using app for about a week and so far it has done exactly what they said it would and we are very happy with it. Support has been fantastic about helping when we had questions. We really like the features that it offers, it is exactly what our company needed. High recommend!

Me 'n Mommy To Be
March 17, 2020

A great app, with fantastic support. Helped us to setup a pickup option at checkout to give us added flexibility. Thank you!

Stanley St Kitchen