Reviews (512)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly order management, customizable pickup schedules, and multiple pickup locations. It's praised for its reliability, seamless Shopify integration, and ability to handle high volumes of orders. The app is particularly useful for businesses offering in-store pickup, providing specific collection window times. The customer service, especially from developer Constantin, is frequently commended for its responsiveness and efficiency.

June 2, 2021

This app is really helping us. We have a unique case where we deliver packages to student programs and we're using this app to have a dropdown of the program locations at checkout to save the user having to plug in the address. Constantin the developer is incredibly responsive with any issue and is happy to even help with customizations. Highly recommended!

Pack for Camp - Israel
4 days using the app
November 2, 2022

The app did exactly what I'd hoped it would do. Constantin was very quick to respond to an enquiry I had and found me a solution within a day. Really appreciate the extra care taken.

Prima Wholesale
June 6, 2020

Great customer service provided by Constantin! Super fast response and willingness to help. Thank you very much.

Eskymák
Czechia
March 4, 2022

Customer service was quick and SO HELPFUL!! They hopped right in and solved all my problems. Definitely recommend.

Neily Bakes
February 11, 2022

The app works well and the support is awesome. It's clear, fast and ready to help for any needs. Strongly Recommended.

Happy Family
Italy
Edited May 12, 2020

fast & responsive service & tech support. thank you for making such an easy transition. emails responded to immediately! what other apps do you make????

www.eatmebigfatcookie.com
January 7, 2019

App works great, the little problems that I found were no problems since I found that support was superb.
perfect for stores with more then one location, would recommend for sure.

Thanks

Icevape
Iceland
April 1, 2021

Very easy to use app and installation was quick and straight forward. The customer service team have been incredibly quick, helpful and responsive which is all you need with a new app. I am very pleased with how it is working and have asked for some additional features to be included going forward which they have taken on board. Highly recommended as it is making my life much easier as a small business.

My Dream Party Shop
March 22, 2022

customer service is A1 ! they are quick responding and helping you fix the issue you may be having! the app works seamlessly with my store's ordering process.

LUVBAKDLOSANGELES
July 14, 2021

Easy to customize. Great app for our business. Constantin was extremely fast to respond to questions getting us up and running.

InstallNET