Show store locations with a nice and neat user interface. Help customers get info & interact with stores easily. Easy add store locator
Allows pickup in-store as a shipping method. Your customer could choose the pickup date & time. They can also choose the pickup location
Powerful local delivery solution. You can charge delivery based on the cart total. Customer can choose delivery date & time
About Store Pickup + Local Delivery
Why you should allow in-store pickup as a shipping method?
Do you know there are a lot of shoppers who would rather use a free in-store pickup store than pay for shipping? Why don't you install the app to get both in-store pickup & local delivery features for your store?
Store Pickup Features:
- Date & time picker
- Control work hours of a store (available time for in-store pickup)
- Enable/disable in-store pickup based on cart condition
- Mandatory in-store pickup for certain products
- Limit number of in-store pickup order per time slot
- Set lag time - Preparation time for in-store pickup
- Set Future Days - The maximum number of days in the future that customers can select in-store pickup
- In-store pickup email notification
- Set the days that aren't available for in-store pickup (blackout date)
Local Delivery Features:
- Local delivery fee based on cart total
- Selectable delivery date & time
- Control available date & time for local delivery
- Enable/disable local delivery based on cart condition
- Mandatory local delivery for certain products
- Limit number of local delivery order per time slot
- Postal code validation for driving distance, set valid postal code (matching)
- Set lag time - Preparation time for local delivery
- Set Future Days - The maximum number of days in the future that customers can select local delivery
- Set the days that aren't available for local delivery (blackout date)
Store Locator Features
- Show store locations with a nice and neat user interface
- When your customer opens the store location page they can instantly see all store locations on both Google Maps and list. For better navigation, you can group stores on Google Maps (categorize them).
- Display stores through various criteria for best exacting results. Your customer can locate a store in many ways: Address, Distance, Tags
- Help customers get info & interact with stores easily
- Import stores & locations in mass from CSV files
- Provide store details such as an address, contact info, website, group, images, etc.
- Promote stores with a custom pin, storefront photo...
- Set store's open times & days off flexibly
- Change Google Maps style to fit your theme
- Google Maps
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Unlimited number of locations
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I was checking this app out and they gave me full support on getting it to work for me. I was able to solve the problems I encountered with their help and I know they will be doing that in the future as well.
Casio Music SG
I used this app to showcase the maps of the different outlets I have. Easy to use & there is a free version! Very useful.
Installation on all of the "delivery/pickup" apps can be complicated (I had another one before this app). The tech support on this one has been great. I had an issue when I updated my theme, and they came back with an easy fix (actually one I should have figured out on my own....my bad!). This past spring when seemingly every store in the world went online the same day because of COVID-19, all tech support centers were overwhelmed. I had all sorts of tech related questions and issues---Globo replied faster than anyone. (It took a week or longer for some others to reply, and I think one or two never did get back to me). I always heard back within a day or two from Helen. One thing I really like about this app that I haven't seen on others is that I can easily limit an item that's fragile or too heavy to be eligible for shipping, but can easily be picked up at the store, or delivered locally---just by putting tags on the products.....so it's easy to add it back to shipping (we have items that we can't ship during cold weather for example) when necessary just by taking those tags off.