Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

carNpet

The app is working appropriately and the customer service is responding fast and useful.
Thanks, Disable Right Click+Country

November 24, 2021

Hello carNpet,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review

Allhewants

Really helpful app. It helps you to protect your photos and content. Blocking by countries is very helpful!

October 22, 2021

Hello Allhewants,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our app.

The Screen Surgery

Customer service was very helpful and app met all of our needs! Installation was quick and easy, didn't slow our site down either.

October 13, 2021

Hello The Screen Surgery,

Rebecca's $5 Bling

It works exactly as expected. Extremely easy to install and works like a pro. recommend if you want to keep your content protected and protect by country. Thank you guys

September 25, 2021

Hello Rebecca's $5 Bling,

STYLISH RACK

Amazing app! I could not be more impressed with this app and the customer service provided! extremely professional definitely recommended, works as expected

September 21, 2021

Hello STYLISH RACK,

Oz Beads

Fantastic app, the contents of my website are now protected, exactly what I was looking for. The app works great and the customer service is excellent, I highly recommend it! :)

September 17, 2021

Hello Oz Beads,

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.

Kaimana's Dream

I used the app to protect my content. It has been very helpful so far. I would recommend this site to any other sites looking to protect your content.

September 5, 2021

Hello Kaimana's Dream,

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.

EduPLAYtion

Excellent product and high quality service. Everything works and is very helpful. Dako is a good man!

August 31, 2021

Hello EduPLAYtion,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're glad we can help you and appreciate the review :)

Ti'Amo Watches & Jewelry

This is a fantastic easy to use app !.I have lots of high-quality product photos on my webshop and I was looking for a simple way to protect the photos. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded and Block Country too. Well done!

November 24, 2021

Hello Ti'Amo Watches & Jewelry,

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help you and appreciate the review :)

Deluxe Furnitures

Great customer service from a women called Elisa. My issue was dealt with so quickly. good work.....

August 17, 2021