Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

Lady Of Nature Cosmetics

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 6 minutes

I installed this app for extra piece of mind and protection, very easy to install and a great affordable price.

December 16, 2021

Hello Lady Of Nature Cosmetics ,

Handcrafted Sausage

This app is doing exactly what it is supposed to do! Just FYI, you will still see the countries pop up in your analytics, but they get the 404 message. I was on with support and the support person i was chatting with was from a country we do not sell to, so she went to visit the site and I was able to understand this in real time because it showed the visit in my analytics. She sent me a screenshot of the 404 message. What great immediate support and I have 100% confidence this app is doing exactly what wanted. $1.99 for peace for mind is way worth it!

December 11, 2021

Hello Handcrafted Sausage,

Blue Ridge Home Fashions

Time spent using app 2 minutes

very easy to use! I do not understand why I have not thought about this before! Just one app away to protect my website from bad visitors.

Hello Blue Ridge Home Fashions,

Pintody

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far support is quick to respond and very helpful. I just installed so we will see if it makes a difference. I'll update my review soon.

Hello Pintody,

carNpet

The app is working appropriately and the customer service is responding fast and useful.
Thanks, Disable Right Click+Country

Hello carNpet,

Allhewants

Location Bulgaria

Really helpful app. It helps you to protect your photos and content. Blocking by countries is very helpful!

October 22, 2021

Hello Allhewants,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our app.

The Screen Surgery

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Customer service was very helpful and app met all of our needs! Installation was quick and easy, didn't slow our site down either.

October 13, 2021

Hello The Screen Surgery,

Rebecca's $5 Bling

It works exactly as expected. Extremely easy to install and works like a pro. recommend if you want to keep your content protected and protect by country. Thank you guys

September 25, 2021

Hello Rebecca's $5 Bling,

STYLISH RACK

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Amazing app! I could not be more impressed with this app and the customer service provided! extremely professional definitely recommended, works as expected

September 21, 2021

Hello STYLISH RACK,

Oz Beads

Location Australia

Fantastic app, the contents of my website are now protected, exactly what I was looking for. The app works great and the customer service is excellent, I highly recommend it! :)

September 17, 2021

Hello Oz Beads,

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.