Create your product listings on Amazon, Walmart, eBay and Google Express easily and grow your online business.
Product Data Management
Create, update product data, create bundles, multi-packs, and kits.
Automatically adjust and sync your inventory.
More than integration. It is about adaptation. Sell your products to customers all over the world by using sophisticated listing features of StoreAutomator.
Art of Multichannel Listing
- Create product listings from scratch
- Fast list your products on Amazon
- Create and update product listings on a channel basis
- List your product catalog on multiple marketplaces in a matter of minutes and grow your sales
- Include/exclude products on specific channels using inclusion settings
- Update/sync quantities
- Inventory masking (hide your real inventory quantities on specific channels)
- Force an update at any time to either the whole channel or a single product
- Override global prices by channel strategy
Advanced Product Data Management
- Create, update product data
- Create bundles, multi-packs, and kits
- Product data update by bulk export/import
- Update price, cost, and quantity
- Edit product description
- Create categories and custom fields
- Manage variant types and options
- Create and manage brand information
- Create suppliers
- Use auto-SKU feature or assign your SKUs manually
- Set minimum advertised price (MAP), and manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP)
- Enhance product information quality with extensive data management features such as multiple taxonomies and numerous custom field creation which also helps you improve your SEO and ranking.
- Map your fields and product options,
- Identify restrictions for a specific brand on a specific channel
- Create multiple warehouses
- Manage quantity, transfer, inventory in between warehouses
- Channel-based warehouse inventory allocation management
- 3PL integrations
- Amazon FBA integration
- Dropship order management
- Automatic order routing by supplier
- Invoice, packing slip, shipping label creation
- Order notification
- Integration with carriers and shipping software
- Updating order status with marketplaces
- Google Express
- Google Shopping
- and more
- google express,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
$100 per channel for Repricer.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I started to use this for my Google Express and Walmart integration. It works seamless and never seen such flexible app before.
Very happy with the platform and support.