Increase Retail Sales
Drive traffic to your store locations, dealers, or distributors on desktop, mobile or tablet. Google maps and directions make it easy!
Drive traffic with Analytics
See which stores are getting the most traffic, build a growth strategy by viewing where searches are happening but not finding a location.
Works with all Shopify themes
Beautifully integrates with any Shopify theme, fully customize design and colors with CSS. Then add locations anywhere in the World.
About Store Locator by Storemapper
Features you won't find anywhere else in the app store
- Sync data automatically from Google Docs spreadsheet, your Shopify account or 100s of other data sources. Forget uploading .CSV files. Storemapper makes adding 1,000s of locations painless and fast for you or your team.
- Powerful analytics suite lets you see where customer are searching for your products and where they can't find them.
- Add a store locator to your Facebook Page.
- Beautiful mobile UI with native apps for directions, click to call and native GPS.
- Beautiful map color themes to match your branding.
- Highlight and promote your top retailers with tiering.
Features you of course expect
- Amazing support, (if you need it)...
- Custom marker image for map pins
- Customize to your heart's content using your own style.css.liquid file
- Limit returned results so your competitors can't scout your distribution
- Autocomplete finds locations blazing fast, customers will love it
Storemapper is powered by Google Maps
Embed Google Maps and use Google's powerful and accurate geocoder. We are a licensed Google Maps OEM provider.
Add a Store Locator to Your Store in Seconds
- Improve offline conversions by helping customers find your physical locations.
- Add unlimited locations in bulk anywhere in the world.
- Responsive design looks fantastic on mobile themes.
- Global geo-location powered by Google Maps with browser and mobile "get directions" data.
- Embed another StoreMapper even outside your Shopify store on your Wordpress, Tumblr or Facebook page.
Using the Retina, Mobilia, Parallax or Responsive Theme?
Storemapper has one-click integrations with these themes so your store locator looks just like a native part of your site.
For more info on features visit StoreMapper.co
- Google Sheets
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Bulk Uploading & Data Export
Up to 100 locations
Bulk Uploading & Data Export
Up to 1,000 locations
Custom Map Themes
Same as Pro AND:
Powerful Analytics Suite
Sync from Google Drive
Facebook Pages Integration
Auto Remove Duplicates
Everything in the previous plans + We build automatic data feed from users CMS to their Storemapper account (currently only new locations).
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 27 reviews
Most recent reviews
Having an app that works well is one thing but support can make or break any app. In this instance it totally makes it. Thanks for all your help Iris!
The app works but the support is top notch. Support can make or break an app, and these guys are always there to help. Definitely recommend this app.
I like the app for tracking our retail partners. Love that you can customize it! My only feedback would be to make it white label at a lower cost please!