Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

A Simple Store Locator App - Drive more traffic to your stores

WaxpertsWax

I am not tech savvy at all so I was so grateful for the incredible customer service from Philly. She made everything so easy and seamless and went above and beyond to help. I cannot speak highly enough about her, AMAZING thank you so much again.

SLEEPERS

I chose Storemapper because of good reviews, and it's true. Props for intuitive design and excellent customer service

Tiny Twig Australia

This app is really is very useful in setting up store details. The integration process and way of usage are very user-friendly.

TPHBYTARAJI

Help Desk representatives are amazing. They emailed me back in 5 minutes. We were able to jump on a quick call to resolve the issue. We have been using this app for almost a year now across other brands ay our company and we love it. Very easy to use.

TOOLETRIES AUS

Philly was amazing help and the nicest customer service person I have met in a long time. I am happy to stay will Storemapper now because of her.

The Only Bean

We tested a few different store locators and had the best experience with storemapper. Customer service is top-notch and they were able to help us with customization. Very happy with their app and service! Thanks

Black Rifle Coffee Company

This app does several things exceptionally well. Setup is super easy and does not require you to know how to code. The map that is generated is large, detailed, and very accurate. There are tons of settings you can change and fine-tune to get the exact look you want, and everything is spelled out for you in plain terms. Adding addresses and filters is a breeze, and we love that we can sync it with our Google Sheet. And their technical team is very responsive! All of that would already make a great app. But what makes this app above and beyond the others: the developer-friendly features. You can fine-tune the CSS, query stores with their CRUD API, run code after events using their Javascript callbacks, set certain initial load values with HTML attributes, and more. Being able to fine-tune our map like this has opened up a range of possibilities that has saved our team a LOT of time, and allowed us to produce an amazing store and product locator. This is absolutely a top-tier map tool that deserves much more attention. Highly recommended!

HiveCollective

The app was perfect for my site. It's very easy to use and install and the help desk are brilliant especially Philly ;)

Table 87 Coal Oven Pizza

Storemapper is great! Awesome support, and quick response times. Wee were able to chat, and Philly was there to help get everything set up in just a few minutes.

Keep Nature Wild

Their support was super responsive and helpful when I had some questions while setting the app up on our site. The backend is super user friendly and set up took no time at all. Exactly what we were looking for!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6