Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator app to create Unlimited Dealer/Store Locations

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Pink Treatment

Does exactly what I needed it to do :) Displays all my locations on the map in an aesthetically pleasing way. Customer support is also amazing! Philly was able to help me out so much with getting everything to look exactly how I wanted it:)

By The Sea Bali

really bad, its so confusing to see and frustrating. i spent hours and it shows nothing, it doesn't even have live chat. im waisting my time.
it doesn't show anything though i have followed the tutorial, i spent time just to know what was wrong and still... no solution. i just want it to be visible

November 11, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your experience with us.

We apologize that our app didn’t satisfy your expectations. Our customers’ happiness is always our highest priority.

We have tried to reach out via email but unfortunately did not receive any response. Please do get back to us via email (help@storemapper.co) so that we can discuss our app and how we can assist with anything you may need in getting your map up and running.

We want to make sure that you get the attention you deserve as a valued customer.

Thank you!

Mama La's Kitchen

We used this app to help our customers locate our products in grocery stores in 12 states. It was easy to use, however we did get tripped up on the Google API Key. That didn't matter because the customer service at Storemapper was eager to help. They fixed our issue (it was on our end) and had us up and running in a few hours. Great customer service is always greatly appreciated. We added our logo to the map locator to give our map a custom feel. Love this app and the customer sales rep, Philly!

FEUERBOCK Likör

Looks and works great- the customer service is even better. Thanks Philly for all your help! Would highly recommend!

EBOOST

The features and support for this app are top notch. We have been using this app for a couple of years and the features have been enhanced for a more customized user experience and brand centric feel. Definitely recommend them.

Freely

We've had this app installed for about 10 days and it's working great. Installation and set-up were straight-forward and the consumer experience has dramatically improved on our site. Philly on the storemapper support team has been super helpful and responsive to our questions. So far, a great experience!

Kerusso.com

Best Customer Service Ever! - A colleague enabled Store Locator on our store about a year ago. When we identified that it was not working and unsure of what that colleague had done (they are no longer with company), we reached out to Storemapper (Philly - an awesome and responsive representative of Storemapper). Through a couple of emails and a quick web call, we were able to get it operational! Next Year we are going to root for The Three Lions!

Yourvanlife Inc

The app is working perfectly so far. Over at customer support, Philly has been beyond my expectation. 10/10. I'm an happy user.

WaxpertsWax

I am not tech savvy at all so I was so grateful for the incredible customer service from Philly. She made everything so easy and seamless and went above and beyond to help. I cannot speak highly enough about her, AMAZING thank you so much again.

SLEEPERS

I chose Storemapper because of good reviews, and it's true. Props for intuitive design and excellent customer service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7