Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

A Simple Store Locator App - Drive more traffic to your stores

FIGClothing

We have a website that is FR & EN, and the store wasn't appearing properly when the website was in french. I then decided to email them to ask for help, and Iris from Storemapper was able to find what was the problem. I am really satisfied with the product and the help! I really recommend.

Projectme UK

Having an app that works well is one thing but support can make or break any app. In this instance it totally makes it. Thanks for all your help Iris!

DipYourCar.com

The app works but the support is top notch. Support can make or break an app, and these guys are always there to help. Definitely recommend this app.

Expanse Estates

I like the app for tracking our retail partners. Love that you can customize it! My only feedback would be to make it white label at a lower cost please!

Detroitgrooming

Iris went above and beyond to help my business, and I can't believe I can't leave more than just 5 stars. The integration was seamless. Thank you!

Pure For Men

Easy to use app that goes a LONG way towards directing our customers to their respective retail outlets. Thanks, StoreMapper!

Wallplanks

This app is great! We love the bulk upload option– saved us so much time! Just enough of personalization available, but not difficult to use!

Babydam Usa

Easy to use, nice layout, easy to add new stores and remove others. Have tried other solutions, but we like this one better.

Freemans Car Stereo

We tried many different store locators for Shopify before we got this one. Great support and very flexible. We are a brick and mortar and an online store which has it's own set of challenges but this tool helped a lot. We have 6 stores and this handles them great.

Bulbul

Great App - it works instantly and the response time on questions is very fast.

Previous 1 3