Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

A Simple Store Locator App - Drive more traffic to your stores

DipYourCar.com

The app works but the support is top notch. Support can make or break an app, and these guys are always there to help. Definitely recommend this app.

Expanse Estates

I like the app for tracking our retail partners. Love that you can customize it! My only feedback would be to make it white label at a lower cost please!

Detroitgrooming

Iris went above and beyond to help my business, and I can't believe I can't leave more than just 5 stars. The integration was seamless. Thank you!

Pure For Men

Easy to use app that goes a LONG way towards directing our customers to their respective retail outlets. Thanks, StoreMapper!

Wallplanks

This app is great! We love the bulk upload option– saved us so much time! Just enough of personalization available, but not difficult to use!

Babydam Usa

Easy to use, nice layout, easy to add new stores and remove others. Have tried other solutions, but we like this one better.

Freemans Car Stereo

We tried many different store locators for Shopify before we got this one. Great support and very flexible. We are a brick and mortar and an online store which has it's own set of challenges but this tool helped a lot. We have 6 stores and this handles them great.

Bulbul

Great App - it works instantly and the response time on questions is very fast.

Lapcofr

Does everything we need. Clean, easy to use and no problems!

Elivareu

Store Locator has some very nice custom design settings - the ability to add a bespoke location marker for example. The analytics are also excellent - allowing us see where people are requesting/searching for stockists. All in all a good solid app - we've used it on both our EU and UK Stores for elivar.com

Previous 1 3