Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

A Simple Store Locator App - Drive more traffic to your stores

Fleur & Bee

I looked into a number of store mapper apps and found this one to be the best balance of price and function. App loads super fast (unlike some others), it is super customizable (you can style literally everything, especially with CSS), and the support team is awesome (thanks Brittany!). Would definitely recommend.

Vanity Planet

A very powerful tool especially when you need to work with large data sets. category customization is very useful when you need to segment out multiple locations. Overall a great tool and a very good CS team.

Vimco Wellness

The customer service is wonderful! They are quick, attentive and always willing to help when you need them. I would highly recommend the product and even more the people behind it. Happy to use Storemapper to drive customers to our retail locations!

Revel Nail

This app is very easy to use, and design, even if you don't know a whole lot about CSS. Their support team is ready to help. They are so nice and willing to help you design the map that fits your stores look and style. They get back to you super quick too. I 100% recommend this app!!

broo.com

Love the look of this app! And when I had some trouble getting it to work (because of another app I had installed, no names here) tech support was absolutely phenomenal! Iris went way overboard to figure out the problem and get it working! Love these guys, can't recommend enough!

The Local Rally

Absolute stars. they've been terrific, helped me customise my map to suit my website. Easy to use and setup, highly recommend.

May 3, 2020

Thanks for this amazing feedback! It was a real pleasure customizing your map and I'm very happy with the result.

Ready for other exciting and challenging tasks from you :)

Three Hearts Modern Teething Accessories

Love Storemapper! Their customer service is excellent! They helped set up our API key and even styled the map to fit our site. They are always quick to respond! Thanks for being awesome, Storemapper!

May 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Maps API key set up can be confusing sometimes. We're always here to help you out and save your time for more exciting things to do with your map :)

Do not hesitate to reach us anytime!

Orbitkey

User-friendly; efficient and effective in helping out our customers locate our stores near their area.

May 3, 2020

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate you being a customer and see that our service helps your business.

We're here for you anytime. Also if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out via help@storemapper.co

Tough Mother

Iris is AHHHmazing! The customer service is impeccable, and I am talking step by step. I really, really needed handholding to update Google API and geocode and all things scienc-y. It's awesome to see stores pop up on your map, especially when you are small and growing. The ease of app use, and the layout on screen - all delightful. But, the customer service - by far the best. Totally recommend!

March 26, 2020

It's Iris here and you made my day with this feedback! Appreciate that so much! Google API set up can be a journey and we try to make it as smooth as possible. Happy to see how our customers are growing and be a part of it! Thanks again and do not hesitate to ping us anytime!

Bella Notte Linens

The app is great and when I've ever needed assistance, Iris has always gotten back to me with thorough and helpful responses. It's much appreciated that I know I can always count on a response that's not just referring me to read some doc. Iris is the BEST - and I'm partial since Iris is the team member I always seem to communicate with; I'm sure the entire team is amazing!

March 18, 2020

Hey, it's Iris here. Thanks a lot for this feedback! This experience is exactly what we're striving to give to our users and we're happy to get such feedback. I shared your review with the team and everyone was very happy and grateful! I told you! Thanks a lot and whenever you need anything you know where to go :)

Previous 1 3 4 5