Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

Store Locator app to create Unlimited Dealer/Store Locations

Table 87 Coal Oven Pizza

Storemapper is great! Awesome support, and quick response times. Wee were able to chat, and Philly was there to help get everything set up in just a few minutes.

Keep Nature Wild

Their support was super responsive and helpful when I had some questions while setting the app up on our site. The backend is super user friendly and set up took no time at all. Exactly what we were looking for!

THE TRAVELER ART

We use Store Locator in a special manner because a lot of elements are highly customized in our site. (We use Store Locator to show geo-refereciated artworks). For that reason technical support is extremely important. I must to say that Storemappper team has been always very helpful to achieve the funcionality we want from their app.

Pressery

I've used Storemapper across 4 shops now and the experience has been overwhelmingly positive each time. The app is a bit tricky to set up with the map APIs, etc., but the Storemapper team is surprisingly responsive and helpful. Philly got me up and running in the matter of hours. I've done a good amount of map app research and, so far, this seems to be the best by a wide margin. Highly recommend.

Dermalogica UK Staging

the app is great, relatively easy to setup and manage, the support team are responsive knowledgeable and helpful.

4ocean

Just started to use this app in order to drive customers to retailers that carry our product after our DTC shipping cutoff for holiday. It works great and support has been great!

Michaels Jewelers

The app works great, our customers can now easily find the nearest retail store to their location with the simple click of a button. Also, the support team is tremendous, highly recommend!

UnbuckleMe®

It's a little expensive but support is great and setup is easy. I'm a happy customer and would recommend.

Spelean Australia

we only have a basic plan but it lets us include all the categories and information we need. Support was fantastic.

Ohana Music

A store map is a store map, but right here is what you're really looking for -- quite possibly the best personal customer service you'll find anywhere, in any company anywhere, hands down. And I speak as the customer service manager for our own company. Brittany especially, has provided the most helpful tips and graciously put up with my endless specific questions as I try to nail down nitpicky specs for my website's enormous world map of stores. A very recent back-end UI update has also greatly improved usability and customization options for us as website creators/managers. Definitely worth trying out if you're looking for a map!