Easy to install store locator
Drive traffic to your store locations, dealers, or distributors on desktop, mobile or tablet. Google maps and directions make it easy!
Drive traffic with Analytics
Our store locator analytics shows you which stores are getting the most traffic so you can make better marketing decisions.
Works with all Shopify themes
Beautifully integrates with any Shopify theme, fully customize design and colors with CSS. Then add locations anywhere in the World.
About Store Locator by Storemapper
Features you won't find anywhere else in the app store
- Sync data automatically from Google Docs spreadsheet, your Shopify account or 100s of other data sources. Forget uploading .CSV files. Storemapper makes adding 1,000s of locations painless and fast for you or your team.
- Powerful analytics suite lets you see where customer are searching for your products and where they can't find them.
- Add a store locator to your Facebook Page.
- Beautiful mobile UI with native apps for directions, click to call and native GPS.
- Beautiful map color themes to match your branding.
- Highlight and promote your top retailers with tiering.
Features you of course expect
- Amazing support, (if you need it)...
- Custom marker image for map pins
- Customize to your heart's content using your own style.css.liquid file
- Limit returned results so your competitors can't scout your distribution
- Autocomplete finds locations blazing fast, customers will love it
Storemapper is powered by Google Maps
Embed Google Maps and use Google's powerful and accurate geocoder. We are a licensed Google Maps OEM provider.
Add a Store Locator to Your Store in Seconds
- Improve offline conversions by helping customers find your physical locations.
- Add unlimited locations in bulk anywhere in the world.
- Responsive design looks fantastic on mobile themes.
- Global geo-location powered by Google Maps with browser and mobile "get directions" data.
- Embed another StoreMapper even outside your Shopify store on your Wordpress, Tumblr or Facebook page.
Using the Retina, Mobilia, Parallax or Responsive Theme?
Storemapper has one-click integrations with these themes so your store locator looks just like a native part of your site.
For more info on features visit StoreMapper.co
- Google Sheets
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Bulk Uploading & Data Export
Up to 500 locations
Bulk Uploading & Data Export
Custom Map Themes
Same as Pro AND:
Powerful Analytics Suite
Sync from Google Drive
Facebook Pages Integration
Auto Remove Duplicates
Everything in the previous plans + We build automatic data feed from users CMS to their Storemapper account (currently only new locations).
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 31 reviews
Most recent reviews
I use this app for our online store locator. It's very easy to use and integrate into your site. The app developer is extremely responsive and quick to address any call outs I have. Great experience overall.
THE TRAVEL ALMANAC
Storemapper is hands down our favourite app on Shopify. It is so versatile, not only for store locations, but any kind of mapping functionality for a store. And the team goes above and beyond to help making it work and to tweak those little details. We've been using it for a couple of years already and couldn't be happier. Thanks again to Iris and everyone at the team for your help!
Thanks a lot for this wonderful review! It's always a pleasure talking to you and working on challenging tasks you bring. Your case wasn't a typical usage of our app and here on Storemapper we really liked the opportunity to be creative and adjust the app to your needs. And we love the result! Come up with more ideas :)
Love the app. It allows us to track all of our stores which is important for our offline business because we have no "Freaker" storefronts. - In addition, customer service is outstanding. Took less than an hour for the team to respond and fix the issues that I was seeing.