Connect your blog
Connect your WordPress blog with your Shopify store
Benefit from categories, tags, comments, related posts & much more.
All WordPress posts are instantly available within your store.
About StoryBook ‑ WP Blog Connector
StoryBook makes it easy to display your existing WordPress blog posts right on your Shopify store. Once connected, all WordPress posts are instantly available within your store, new posts will be available as soon as you publish.
StoryBook is able to display posts, categories, tags, comments, related, popular and recent posts, and much more. Discover all the available features below.
Server-Side Caching - Running fast
In order to speed up your store's blog, we are caching the responses on our servers. Caching clearing based on WP entities updates is being handled under the hood, you don't have to do anything. This way your Shopify blog will always be up to date with your WordPress blog and 99% of the time will be cached.
Why is this important? Speed and page response time is the answer. There is a good chance that your Shopify blog is way faster than your original WordPress blog.
- Two layouts for the posts page template ( Grid and Classic )
- Two sidebars available ( one for single post page and one for posts page )
- Native WordPress support for embeds inside post single like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Audio, and others embeds supported via WP Blocks
- Categories page template
- Tags page template
- List comments support
- Recent posts widget
- Popular posts widget
- Categories widget
- Tags widget
- Advertisement banner widget
- Previous/Next Post navigation
- Post excerpt/custom excerpt support
- Yoast SEO meta description support for post single
- Settings & custom CSS style support
How does it work
- In order to connect your WP blog with your Shopify store, we've also built a WordPress Plugin. The StoryBook app will connect with the plugin ( read access only ), making all your posts instantly available on-demand within your Shopify store. The plugin is free and will also be published to the WP repo so you can easily update it.
- Shopify will act as a proxy when sending requests to the StoryBook app. Once you have installed and connected the app, you will be able to change the blog permalink ( ex: "yourShop/community/feed" )
Look & Feel
Your Shopify blog will inherit the styles from the shop's theme, however, in order to make sure everything looks good with any theme, we've also added some CSS styles. Custom CSS is also available within the app's admin area. Need assistance with custom styling? Don't hesitate to contact us.
To obtain the best performance, the StoryBook app runs in the cloud, and assets are hosted on AWS S3.
SSL is recommended
All Shopify stores are being securely served over HTTPS protocol, therefore your WordPress website should also be served over HTTPS protocol otherwise images from blog posts won't be displayed within your Shopify blog.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.