Sumtracker Inventory & Bundles

Multi channel sync, Bundles, Purchase Orders & Low Stock Alert

$24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lovett & Co

Effective, super easy to use with great customer service! I'm a small business and was looking for a simple but effective app that manages stock across various sales channels, Shopify, Etsy Amazon etc. Sumtracker performs all the essentials for my inventory management without making it overly complicated. I came away from Zoho after finding it was trying to do too many things for my business needs. As an alternative I have found Sumtracker a breath of fresh air with super fast, straight talking customer service from Ankit - thank you Sumtracker team :)

August 3, 2022

Thanks so much Rachel! We are really happy to work with Shopify businesses like yours!

Sarah & Essie

It's hard to find an app that does it all: inventory plus bundles, kits, and reporting, but Sumtracker does all of these things for a very reasonable price. I've run into only one issue in the few months I've been using it. Support was fast, friendly and had the issue fixed very quickly.

May 17, 2022

Thanks for your kind words Sarah!

Culinesco, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

We needed an app that could track inventory for bundles but also manage some light manufacturing and assembly. This app does just that! We have also requested some additional features which the developers and working to add.

May 3, 2022

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it :)

easyplant

We started using the sumtracker app to help manage our inventory since it can get complex to keep track of all of our bundles.
I was surprised at how intuitive the whole system is and how customizable I can make it to suit my needs. The support team is very helpful and reply really fast, and they clearly listen to my feedback as some features were implemented after I suggested them which is really good. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for simple software to help manage their inventory :)

April 7, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback Ron! Appreciate the kind words! :)

Urban Troos

Sumtracker solved the challenges we had with keeping our Shopify and Etsy store inventory stock counts in sync. Super product that addresses your inventory sync challenges and support has been equally excellent.

February 15, 2022

Thanks for the great review :)

mosi

After trying some other inventory management apps that each had deal-breaking bugs we moved to Sumtracker and could not be happier. We've been using it for a few months now with no issues that the very helpful support staff could not resolve for us. An easy 5 stars from me!

February 10, 2022

Thanks for the amazing review! We look forward to continue giving you a great experience :)

Views & Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great application! great Service! This app solved all our problems for our store as we have bundles that have duplicate skus and sell in many sets no other app solved this inventory problem for us!

July 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for the great review! We're glad to know that Sumtracker was able to solve the inventory issues you were facing.

Aphrodite's (formerly Pandora's Box)

We've been very happy with Sumtracker so far. It has far exceeded our initial expectations and the support team has been very attentive whenever we have questions. I highly recommend.

Ozdingo

Location Australia

I would put 6 stars if i could. Sumtracker has many bulk import and export capabilities and the bundles organisation and management is clear, clean, and simple. Also, many software companies give you an out of the box software which doesn't always match everything you need. With Sumtracker, the team is always open to improve their software and listen to suggestions and actually update their software to benefit everyone. I'm sure Ankit and the team will go very far with this app. Highly recommend.

March 24, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review and your kind words Mal! We'll keep improving Sumtracker and provide great product and services.

DUTCH FURNITURE

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app! Does everything we need it to do, and the support is super helpful and quick to help whenever you have a question.

March 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Happy that the app is running well.

Previous 1