Sumtracker Inventory & Bundles

Sumtracker Inventory & Bundles

by Sumtracker

Keep inventory in sync between Multiple stores, Etsy, eBay

Views & Co

Great application! great Service! This app solved all our problems for our store as we have bundles that have duplicate skus and sell in many sets no other app solved this inventory problem for us!

July 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for the great review! We're glad to know that Sumtracker was able to solve the inventory issues you were facing.

Aphrodite's (formerly Pandora's Box)

We've been very happy with Sumtracker so far. It has far exceeded our initial expectations and the support team has been very attentive whenever we have questions. I highly recommend.

Ozdingo

I would put 6 stars if i could. Sumtracker has many bulk import and export capabilities and the bundles organisation and management is clear, clean, and simple. Also, many software companies give you an out of the box software which doesn't always match everything you need. With Sumtracker, the team is always open to improve their software and listen to suggestions and actually update their software to benefit everyone. I'm sure Ankit and the team will go very far with this app. Highly recommend.

March 24, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review and your kind words Mal! We'll keep improving Sumtracker and provide great product and services.

DUTCH FURNITURE

great app! Does everything we need it to do, and the support is super helpful and quick to help whenever you have a question.

March 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Happy that the app is running well.

Romanfox.com

I Am Using Sumtracker Before using Shopify Because We Have Retail Stores And Warehouse Now We Are Online On Shopify As Well, And We Are Taking Benefits Here As Well. Its Been Around 1.5 years That I Am Using Sumtracker, the Services Are Really Good, I Can Manage My Stock Very Easily And Normals Languages Are Used Which Every Person Can Understand The Software In Minutes, There Customer Support Is Really Helpful And Polite.
I Will Totally Recommend It.

September 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words and review! We'll continue provide great services and a great product. You feedback is really appreciated!

Huracan Fabrication

Outstanding customer support, highly recommended with fantastic inventory management and great shipping capabilities

September 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoy giving a great customer service. We are glad that you liked our software. We'll continue building a great product for you guys!

Smartivity -India's Global STEAM Toys Brand

I have been using Sumtracker for inventory management for two years - since before they launched their Shopify app. I have only positive things to say about their inventory management solution, and the Shopify integration seems to be seamless too.
Every single person at every single level in the supply chain has benefited from Sumtracker, despite their initial reluctance to switch from the MS Excel method of bookkeeping. Thanks to Sumtracker, we know more about our business today, and we keep improving our processes and systems every day.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that Sumtracker has been a valuable tool for your company. Hope to continue this journey!

Priyaasi

It is very easy to work on. The team is very responsive. Overall, very happy to be using Sumtracker.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you liked our app.

Leaf Studios

Highly responsive team and amazing app. Able to get one-stop-solution for all our order processing and tracking needs. Fulfilment errors have decreased and Operational efficiency has increased by multi-fold.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! We are really happy to know that your operations have improved after using our app. We hope to continue improving the app to deliver greater value for your company.

&Me - Women's Health Brand

Love the app. Very focussed on solving Shopify users need. A lot of small customisations helps in doing order processing and shipment management. Developers are reachable quickly.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are glad to know that you like the app. We wish to continue improving the app to deliver greater value for your company.

Previous 1