4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity and quick setup, allowing customers to add gift messages and wrapping options, which can boost sales. It offers robust customization options to match brand aesthetics and works well with various themes. The developers are praised for their customization support and quick issue resolution. It's particularly beneficial for gift shops and is commended for its affordability and seamless operation.

March 4, 2023

Deducting fees even when i unsubscribed from the app !!! Very bad ………………………………………………………………………………………..

Tashhome
Egypt
5 months using the app
Effective Apps replied March 4, 2023

Hello,
Thanks for leaving a review on our app, reviews such as yours help us improve our app and service for the benefit of our users. :-)

I just checked and confirmed that our app is still installed in your lovely store, it was installed on the 9th of October, 2022 and was never uninstalled. I wish that you'd contacted us via email or chat - we are live almost 24/7 and we would have helped you right away, including refund you for the time period you thought the app was uninstalled.

I've tried to email you but never heard back - I am waiting for your reply :-)
Thanks