Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Smokerolla®

AMP pages are critical for our mobile search ranking, and referral traffic from this channel drives many sales. Anticipating the return of the PWA feature.

Golden Tears Boutique

Good App and very responsive support team, which is very important to me. A lot of features for the price. Did I mention a very responsive support team?

Coolprintidea

Super easy to use, user-friendly dashboard, no errors on search console and the site speed is amazing! Customer support was very helpful, you can ask them anything!

Cruise On

Great & quick service - thank you, Kev! I submitted a question while still testing the free tiered plan and received a thoughtful answer within an hour!

Chamudim

This app is performing well and with nice and easy interface, also is helping me with the speed of my website.

Cupcake Central

This app is really awesome and works great. I have been using this app for a long time and working well. Only thing is not clear statistics and slow response support.

Simply Utopia

Best AMP and PWA app going, best front end and back end I have tried lots of these types of app and this is the best. Been using it for over a month and its great and the support is brilliant. Kev is great

October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

Jen Premium

Is it possible for me to still keep my regular product page but have AMP? I don't want the page ceated by Superchargify.

September 3, 2020

Hello, It is certainly possible to use Custom CSS & conditional AMP with your store. I have sent you an email. Do let me know what you think about it.

KOOMPLIMENTS

AMP pages are positioned on the first page and are fast to load! I have yet to check some of your available options to improve custom CSS ...

About my questions and help that I have raised by chat they have been able to answer and even check out it... very helpful!

Good attention!

August 7, 2020

Hybridandsmart

Useful product and great service! Definitely recommend Superchargify to everybody to anybody who puts mobile first and need advantage of amp :D

July 20, 2020