Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

by Etherbit Labs

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Icon Hookah

So far the app offers the most customization options and very quick support. Unlike in other apps I was able to customize and make the AMP theme look very close to my original theme. They say with the new update we'll have even more customization options. I would really want to change the look of the cart icon.

November 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

Lentematic.com

We had some questions in the beginning and the Superchargify team replied quickly and as many times we needed.

The app works great, Google Search Console shows everything working fine with no errors in the AMP version of our site.

The AMP pages are super fast!

November 13, 2019

Spinelli.Store

good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,

November 11, 2019

Haha! Thank you so much for your wonderful review :)

Fla Coastal

We've tried out other PWA apps before but Superchargify is the only one that truly bundles all the goodies into one "Super App", pun intended.
Firm believer that if you deliver excellence in the freemium version of your app, you are far more likely to see conversions on the paid versions of your app!
Superchargify offers a dashboard that breaks down every nook & cranny of the app and how it is working for you. It also clearly shows the options that would be available to you if you were to upgrade. Kudos to the devs on this, because this benefits the consumer and the app itself.

Superchargify offers a crazy amount of customization beyond your store logo in just the free version alone! Again, delivering excellence! They offer a custom footer message, such as your brand's slogan or catch phrase; "Life is better on The Coast". They offer a live preview of how your app will work, and allow you to search for and select the exact product you want to preview. Upon install, they inherit your stores color theme down to the buttons, of course they do allow you to change this as well! The amount of customization goes above and beyond other apps available through Shopify! If you want even more custom options at your fingertips just upgrade :)

Their customer service is top! They were able to see that we had installed other PWA apps previously and quickly identify the code that was left over after we uninstalled these apps. Once this lingering code was removed Superchargify worked perfectly as promised. HUGE THANKS to Kevin for delivering excellence and helping us to get the app rolling properly!

Highly recommended friends!

Thank you Kevin & Superchargify Team!

November 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are very grateful to customers like you who have helped us polishing our product and directing the changes. :)

Guitars On Main

They have been helpful when I have any issues. I'm still waiting for my AMP pages to start ranking, but I feel this app will be helpful in the long run. The features are good, and they keep improving. You can't lose with the 30-day free trial.

November 1, 2019

Trashy Cat Club

As the developer thinks it knows, but yet still this happened...I tried out the Free app and somehow it changed to the pro version. I am sorry if you feel attacked, but as I have a new store and am watching very closely and only trying out free apps at the moment, there is no way I was on a pro plan. I have no idea how this happened. But regardless of the charges, I do not care for the app or the way it works. I am asking the developer for a full refund.

October 27, 2019

UPDATE (27 Oct 2019): An email has been sent to Trashy Cat Club with instructions on how to get a credit, as the app has already been uninstalled.

Hello!

First of all, we feel attacked by your review :/

Secondly, as we all know, it is not possible for an app developer to charge for an app without client's authorisation. Moreover, according to our logs, you have subscribed to "Pro" plan ($19/m) on 30th June with our three month free trial, which ended about a few weeks ago!

We see that you didn't want to pay for the Pro plan post free trial, and forgot to downgrade in time. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you aren't happy with our product, you can just ask for a full refund. :)

Thank you again for your time and trying our product for three months. :)

Retrolistic

So Far So Good. Had A previous App That Was Expensive. This Is Much Better for the money.
Would Recommend This App.

October 26, 2019

One Stop Duo Shop

great app so far but havent seen any results yet. customer service is great and they respond really fast. if results are produced, i will update my review to 5 stars because everything else about this app is that good .
osds.shop

October 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are eager to see your updated review :)

Singletrack Apparel

My site went from 3.5 seconds load time to a little over 1 second according to Google...which is huge. There is a lot of functionality in this software. For example, aside from creating AMP pages it also has recommended products ability. I was going to ad another app to do this but no need to now. Also, this company is excellent to work with. Their support is fast and they're open to enhancements. Highly recommend working with this group.

October 15, 2019

First of all, thank you so much for your time & patience. We are very grateful because of customers like you :)

Again, thank you so much for your wonderful review!

FeathersNjewelz

Fantastic Support and love how everything is built in and easy to navigate! and the site loads so much faster using AMP :)

October 12, 2019