Superchargify AMP & more

Superchargify AMP & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

ZOMO

Have recently installed. The Interface is fairly easy to navigate and the support is very good. Heads up: PWA is currently not supported because of support issue at Shopify's end. Hope it gets resolved soon. Overall satisfied. Will try to keep the review updated in case the experience changes. Update: The support has been amazing! The app is working great.

Kurt Thompson

48 hours and STILL NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE!
When you message them the bot comes on and says typical response time is 15 minutes. Well the 15 minutes is over and so are 15 hours.

May 10, 2021

Hello there,

2nd May was a Sunday and unfortunately, we do not have active customer support on a Sunday.

Usually, we take 48 hours to reply, and as I can see here, we have replied to your message on 4th May in the morning. As we've replied in the email & live chat, you were testing your normal pages and not AMP pages. Hence, results that you saw were of your normal pages.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Kev

Metal Gods Store

Great app. i was using another one that coudn´t be indexed by google. Glad i change to Superchargify. Fast page load, better rankings, more visits, more sales.

Metal Gods Store

Smokerolla®

AMP pages are critical for our mobile search ranking, and referral traffic from this channel drives many sales. Anticipating the return of the PWA feature.

Golden Tears Boutique

Good App and very responsive support team, which is very important to me. A lot of features for the price. Did I mention a very responsive support team?

Coolprintidea

Super easy to use, user-friendly dashboard, no errors on search console and the site speed is amazing! Customer support was very helpful, you can ask them anything!

Cruise On

Great & quick service - thank you, Kev! I submitted a question while still testing the free tiered plan and received a thoughtful answer within an hour!

Chamudim

This app is performing well and with nice and easy interface, also is helping me with the speed of my website.

Cupcake Central

This app is really awesome and works great. I have been using this app for a long time and working well. Only thing is not clear statistics and slow response support.

Simply Utopia

Best AMP and PWA app going, best front end and back end I have tried lots of these types of app and this is the best. Been using it for over a month and its great and the support is brilliant. Kev is great

October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8