Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

MISHKAH

PWA doesn't work and no support from Superchargify to fix it just blame every other app
Don't Bother with this app there are plenty of other apps that work

March 24, 2020

Context: https://link.superchargify.com/6be6b
Client's Superchargify Dashboard: https://link.superchargify.com/f957b

We've decided not to fix every other app's errors by ourselves, even though you want to leave a negative review.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

Workologic

Wonderful prompt support. Kevin was awesome. Resolved the issue within seconds. I use this App for the PWA (Web App) feature and it works just awesome.

March 22, 2020

Sex Machines Adult Toy Store

Originally a 1 star. Had an issue that needed to be worked out due to my theme. They communicated quickly and resolved the issue.

Thank you.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

HorseworldEU

Very good job they did. The app works great for my store. And very easy to use too.
www.horseworldeu.com

March 6, 2020

Platinum Leather Emporium

I tried this app because it looked very promising but after trying to get in touch with support after my first 2 failed attempts I was told to get priority support, I needed to upgrade my plan and that their regular support was only available in a certain window of time and the first 2 attempts were within that time frame (I have a screenshot) I can not stress enough that they take offense when questioned and say things like "do not threaten us" or "we feel attacked", They are childish. save your time and money people, you will only end up angry and frustrated

February 19, 2020

Context of this review: https://link.superchargify.com/3da72

UPDATE (20 Feb 2020): To make this right, we've contacted the merchant and offered them our best plan for free for one month.

Hello,

Please do share the screenshot for the community to see :)

For the context, these are your exact words at 8 AM IST: "I will have no alternative but to delete your app and give you the worst review you have ever seen. MY TIME IS JUST AS VALUABLE AS YOURS IF NOT MORE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Also we haven't replied with "we feel attacked" ever on chat. It seems you've copied it from our response to our first 1 star review :)

In addition to this, even though our support starts at 11 AM, we’ve replied to your queries at 9.13 AM.

Thank you so much for your time, and if you give us one more chance, we would want to make it right. :)

REDANGELS

I have used other AMP apps in past but this one has more functionalities and is easy to use.Whats really good about it is that it really has almost all the functionalities for a ecommerce site in my opinion.It has really helped me out and i will recommed this to my friends if they ask me!!!!

February 19, 2020

Israel-Cart

Amazing app there are many features and the support is even better, they help immediately and know a lot about them app. 5 stars !

February 12, 2020

Pay Off Shops

I have installed the app for its must-have features, and I reached out for the customer team to help me with installation and them replied within 1 minute! which is absolutely re-assuring that I have made the right choice. Highly Recommended

February 2, 2020

No Shave Life LLC

I tried one other PWA app before this. It broke something on my website and the developer was unresponsive. Superchargify and Kevin are a breath of fresh air. He helped me configure the app. He even programmed an option I requested into the app in under 3 hours. So far my website is faster and I haven't even started using all the functionality yet. IMO Kevin and Superchargify deserve 5 stars and your consideration!

January 5, 2020

tokyojapancollective

Verified that AMP is set up on the store and is much, much faster. This is worth to have for sure! I highly recommend.

January 1, 2020