4.8
November 29, 2023

Dan from Superspeed has been nothing short of a miracle worker. It is still early days however the results are beginning to show already. What I do like about the APP is that it is not just an automated tech automation but also incorporates a human touch with someone you can actually deal with and have real time updates and a roadmap to achieve your stores download speed goals. I would highly recommend.

Africology Skincare & Spa
South Africa
2 months using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied December 1, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Once our new dashboard will be ready we can find even more page speed optimization opportunities and we can help you pass the CWV assessments for more pages of your store.

Thank you again!
Dan & Superspeed team

October 29, 2023

We use SuperSpeed for our business, RonaRigs, based in Sydney, Australia.

Upon installation and configuration, through the help of Dan, our lightspeed results dramatically increased, even when using quite a slow theme (Providence)

We've gone back to Dan 4 times to request support and each and every time he has come back to me quickly.

On the surface, the price may seem high, but in our industry (IT Hardware) fast load time and page speed are critical to growing our business, so the investment is well worth it.

Thank you Dan and the team at Superspeed.

RonaRigs
About 1 year using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied November 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with Superspeed. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and it helps us to continue our page speed optimization research and providing the best possible service to our merchants.

Sincerely,
Superspeed Team

November 14, 2023

I highly recommend this app and the amazing Superspeed team behind it.
Before installing Superspeed our store was slow causing major issues with ad performance, user experience, Search rankings to name just a few.

Dan was there every step of the way to make sure we got the most out of the app to improve page speed, post installation. Thanks to Dan's close collaboration, our site speed has more than doubled across all analysis tools.

Although this may seem like a more costly app to implement, the performance benefits and exceptional service makes it more than worthwhile. Thanks Dan and team for everything! We look forward to working closely in the future.

Pooch and Paws
About 1 month using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied November 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind and splendid words about us.
We'll continue to serve you whenever you need our help so please feel free to write us again at anytime and we'll be there.

We hope you have a fantastic day as the one you made for us! :)
Superspeed Team

November 2, 2023

I can't say enough good things about Dan and his team at Superspeed. They've gone above and beyond to make our site super fast. If you want blazing fast download speeds and great support then highly recommend this app!

Club Furniture
About 1 year using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied November 5, 2023

Thank you so much for your splendid 5-star review! It means the world to us to know that you had a positive experience with our app. Your feedback is invaluable, and it helps us to identify what we are doing well and where we can improve. Your kind words motivate us to continue working hard to provide our merchants with the best possible experience.

November 6, 2023

Great service! Fast support! Super happy with these guys! Would def recommend

Tracks To The Max
Netherlands
4 months using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied November 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the wonderful review!
It will help us improve and make our app better.

Sincerely,
Superspeed team

November 8, 2023

A real help for our team. Very Knowledgeable and take action quickly. A great asset to have for your team.

Movo
12 months using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied November 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It help us to improve Superspeed and find new ways to optimize your store even further.

Sincerely, Superspeed Team

December 12, 2023

Fantastic Support, Fixed my main thread issues, support comes with thorough explanations and educational materials.

Cascadian Water
4 months using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied December 14, 2023

Thank you so much for your outstanding review!
We'll be here ready to help you again whenever you need our help, just send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

We hope you have great holidays and a Happy New Year in 2024!
Dan & Superspeed team.

November 14, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing SuperSpeed, and I must say, it was nothing short of transformative! From the moment I started using it, I knew I had stumbled upon something special. But what truly set this experience apart was Dan, the genius behind SuperSpeed.

Dan is more than just a professional; he's a lifesaver. His expertise in coding is not just apparent—it's awe-inspiring. During our interaction, I encountered an unrelated issue, which, to my surprise, Dan eagerly helped me solve. His approach wasn't just about addressing the problem; it was about understanding it deeply and providing a solution that was both efficient and elegant.

What struck me the most was Dan's incredible skill and deep knowledge. Calling him a 'coding wizard' might seem hyperbolic, but in his case, it's an understatement. He navigated through complexities with such ease that it was evident he is a master of his craft. His ability to break down complicated concepts into understandable language was particularly impressive.

SuperSpeed, as a product, is fantastic, but it's Dan's extraordinary skill and dedication that elevates the entire experience. He doesn't just solve problems—he educates and empowers. It's rare to find someone who not only excels in their field but also genuinely cares about helping others.

overall my experience with SuperSpeed was and continues to be phenomenal, largely thanks to Dan. His exceptional expertise, coupled with his willingness to go above and beyond, truly sets him apart. If you're considering SuperSpeed, rest assured, you're in the best hands with Dan!

DTF Transfer Supply
About 22 hours using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied November 16, 2023

Thank you so much for such an incredible and detailed review! It help us so much and we hope we continue to help you and your customers by providing our hard-learned knowledge.

Whenever you need our help, please feel free to write us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with the same spirit and energy.

Sincerely, Superspeed Team

June 27, 2023

Managed to find this APP after having a lot of speed issues on our website. Dan has already gone a long way to making things faster and I look forward to the process going forward!

Would recommend 1000000000000%

Direct Computers
5 days using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied November 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing 5-star review!

We hope that you'll continue to choose us for all core web vitals, real user monitoring and optimizations needs in the future.

Feel free to write us again at anytime!

April 5, 2023

Fantastic app - does exactly what it promises. The team at Superspeed has been extremely hand on and helpful with the setup of our app. Very happy with it!

Genucel Skin Care