Save time and avoid hassle!
Eliminate back and forth communication with customers to schedule a time for delivery. They can pick a time right from your store cart page!
Control your schedule
Set your delivery methods, days of the week, time slots, number of deliveries per time slot, blackout dates, and prep-time needed.
Always be prepared!
See all your upcoming deliveries and pickups in one place with our schedule view. You can see your customer info and what they ordered.
About Delivery Date & Time Picker
What is Supertime?
Supertime is a simple to use Shopify app with smart and flexible features that gives your customers the ability to pick a date and time for local delivery or in-store pickup, right from your Shopify store cart page.
For business owners, Supertime gives you the power to control your time by setting all the scheduling parameters you need to keep your business running smoothly. You can set what days of the week you wish to offer deliveries or pickups, set up time slots for customers to choose from, set order limits for those time slots so you're not overrun, blackout dates, prep-time needed for your orders, and more!
How does it work?
Supertime adds date and time selectors to your store cart page. Your customer can choose their method of delivery and select a date and time for it using an easy-to-use calendar pop-up.
When your customer completes checkout, this date and time is added to the order notes. You can view all your orders at a glance, with sortable dates and times, on your schedule view.
The text on your cart page is completely customizable and you can include your customer's selected date and time in their confirmation email.
Why use Supertime?
Supertime gives your customers the convenience of picking a date and time that works for them.
It also gives you the convenience of creating schedules that works for you and your business.
It's a win-win for both you and your customers!
- Date/Time Selectors - Your customer can use these to select a delivery method, date and time on your Shopify store cart page.
- Delivery Methods - Create as many delivery methods as you need, from local delivery to in-store pickup. You can Get creative!
- Schedules - Create as many schedules as you need. You can have different days, times and timeslots for different delivery methods.
- Time Slots - Create custom time slots of your choosing. You can schedule breaks in during your day.
- Order Limits - You don't want every customer picking the same time slot, do you? Set a limit to how many orders you can actually handle.
- Blackout Dates - Use our blackout calendar to block off dates you don't want customers to select, like holidays.
- Prep Time - You can specify how long you need to prepare each order, allowing you to do things like same-day or next-day delivery.
- Customer Emails - Add the Supertime code to your customer order confirmation email template so they can see the delivery method, date and time they selected.
- Customizable Text - All the text and labels in Supertime are customizable. The only limit is your imagination!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Custom Time Slots by Method
Cut-off and prep time
Limit orders per time slot/per day
Write to tags/ notes
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Trattoria La Casa Fleet
It is not only a good product but support you get is first class. I have a restaurant take away shop which requires specific collection and delivery times requested by customers. Supertime provides that service and when needed, they help you with technical side as well.
Spoke & Stringer | Maximise Freedom |
Terrible - doesn't show up at the checkout, which apparently isn't a feature that can be used with Shopify. What is the point of this app?!
Is very good app. I hope that soon will be the possibility to select date/time by product options. I have a multivendor store for local delivery so it's important to me to make different availability based by vendor.