Supertime Delivery Date Picker

Supertime Delivery Date Picker | Reviews

by Roundtrip

Order date & time slot picker for local delivery and pickup

MrLaundry

Supertime is a SuperApp! ... Amazing I spent a long time looking for an app that would allow me to do different delivery methods, Supertime is perfect! It has all the necessary functionalities ... but the best, its customer service: fast and with concrete solutions, I congratulate you guys

Soho Market Panama

Very easy to use, and the support team it's very attentive to respond your inquiries. Very quick the responses.

La Bouquet and Co

Great App, Simple to set up and quick help from Boris to optimise for our store, thanks for the help!

Refire Kitchen

We use this ap to have our customers select a pick up or delivery time. As our product is food and expires, its important to have our customers request the day they wish to have it. I initially had some issues removing the BUY NOW button which would allow the customer to not interface with the calendar. I sent an email and within an hour they had gone in and made the required changes. Awesome service.

Rococo Floral

Great service. When I reached out, they helped me problem solve a question quickly and efficiently. We use for local deliveries and pick ups in conjunction with shopify local delivery, and would recommend!

Misbourne Deli

Excellent App and good support. Has all the functionality I needed for a local delivery service. Set up easy and feedback from customers great. Would recommend.

Pack Turtle

It was easy to install and we have not had any problems with the app. We use it to let customers schedule local deliveries at checkout.

Trattoria La Casa Fleet

It is not only a good product but support you get is first class. I have a restaurant take away shop which requires specific collection and delivery times requested by customers. Supertime provides that service and when needed, they help you with technical side as well.

Spoke & Stringer | Maximise Freedom |

Terrible - doesn't show up at the checkout, which apparently isn't a feature that can be used with Shopify. What is the point of this app?!

Cafudda

Is very good app. I hope that soon will be the possibility to select date/time by product options. I have a multivendor store for local delivery so it's important to me to make different availability based by vendor.

Previous 1 3