Delivery Date & Time Picker

Delivery Date & Time Picker

by Roundtrip Labs

Let customers pick a time for delivery/pickup with Supertime!

Trattoria La Casa Fleet

It is not only a good product but support you get is first class. I have a restaurant take away shop which requires specific collection and delivery times requested by customers. Supertime provides that service and when needed, they help you with technical side as well.

Spoke & Stringer | Maximise Freedom |

Terrible - doesn't show up at the checkout, which apparently isn't a feature that can be used with Shopify. What is the point of this app?!

Cafudda

Is very good app. I hope that soon will be the possibility to select date/time by product options. I have a multivendor store for local delivery so it's important to me to make different availability based by vendor.

The Sugar Cookie

Love this app! The support is OUTSTANDING and expedient! It’s super customizable which we really needed for our purposes, does exactly what I need and they constantly add new features based on user feedback. Highly recommend!

James Campbell Butchers

what an excellent app and more importantly excellent service - this is the best shopify support 3rd party experience we have had - highly recommend!

mymizzica

It's very good app, and considering that is free it's just Super! Missed just 1 option: having the possibility to set a time blackout. They updated it with pro version and now is perfect! Thank you!

November 20, 2020

Hi mymizzica! Thank you for the kind review!

Just so you know, we have added the ability to blackout times using custom timeslots with Supertime Pro!

Thanks again!
Team Supertime

Iroha india

I can't believe this is free! Boris in customer support was very helpful in answering my questions.
Thank you.

Foodhub Albay.com

No more i can say i rate it 10 star if possible powerful app helpful indeed. and its free great job for the developers, well done!

St. Cloud Labs

Amazing App, it is free and it works splendidly. The app allow's me to insert the date and time into the "Cart" page. I wanted to add it into the checkout page but unfortunately i need to upgrade to ShopifyPlus to be able to do that, which is totally Shopify's problem. The customer support was excellent, their reply was faster than i expected it to be. Thank you so much for making this a free app for small online business like me to use it!

Sem Escamas

This app has really made it easy for me to take my clients' orders in different dates and times. It is free and the developers are constantly evolving the array of customization. Support is usually very responsive, and they help you adjust to your store. Easy to implement, easy to set up and easy to customize.

Previous 1 3