Delivery Date & Time Picker

Delivery Date & Time Picker

by Roundtrip

Let customers pick a time for delivery/pickup with Supertime!

Rococo Floral

Great service. When I reached out, they helped me problem solve a question quickly and efficiently. We use for local deliveries and pick ups in conjunction with shopify local delivery, and would recommend!

Misbourne Deli

Excellent App and good support. Has all the functionality I needed for a local delivery service. Set up easy and feedback from customers great. Would recommend.

Pack Turtle

It was easy to install and we have not had any problems with the app. We use it to let customers schedule local deliveries at checkout.

Trattoria La Casa Fleet

It is not only a good product but support you get is first class. I have a restaurant take away shop which requires specific collection and delivery times requested by customers. Supertime provides that service and when needed, they help you with technical side as well.

Spoke & Stringer | Maximise Freedom |

Terrible - doesn't show up at the checkout, which apparently isn't a feature that can be used with Shopify. What is the point of this app?!

Cafudda

Is very good app. I hope that soon will be the possibility to select date/time by product options. I have a multivendor store for local delivery so it's important to me to make different availability based by vendor.

The Sugar Cookie

Love this app! The support is OUTSTANDING and expedient! It’s super customizable which we really needed for our purposes, does exactly what I need and they constantly add new features based on user feedback. Highly recommend!

James Campbell Butchers

what an excellent app and more importantly excellent service - this is the best shopify support 3rd party experience we have had - highly recommend!

mymizzica

It's very good app, and considering that is free it's just Super! Missed just 1 option: having the possibility to set a time blackout. They updated it with pro version and now is perfect! Thank you!

November 20, 2020

Hi mymizzica! Thank you for the kind review!

Just so you know, we have added the ability to blackout times using custom timeslots with Supertime Pro!

Thanks again!
Team Supertime

Iroha india

I can't believe this is free! Boris in customer support was very helpful in answering my questions.
Thank you.