Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

DROPS

Great app with fantastic support. Very quick turnaround and fair cost to achieve exactly what I needed.

March 26, 2020

Hi DROPS! Thanks so much for such nice words! :) Our team really appreciate it. Happy selling and keep being awesome, Namaste.

Wicked Good Perfume

I was looking for a sticky cart option-- I really like the clean design + layout of this one. I'm bummed we have to uninstall; as it's not working properly in our shop.

I did reach out to to support and received a quick response, only to discover some our products are not using product variants, but rather properties. We have so many variants per product and use an outside app to manage them. Therefore when using this app, the options are not mapping to the their cart. We therefore can not tell which scent customers are selecting. This is a limitation that obviously won't work for our shop.

There is a work-around, Their tech support was willing to implement the properties in our products, but this has an additional cost. It takes 4 hours of work at $ 20.00 USD per hour.

Since we are in the middle of a pandemic + economic crises, I'm not comfortable spending additional funds to get this app to work.

March 26, 2020

Our application works correctly, however the Wicked Good Perfume store requests a very advanced integration with the Infinite Options by ShopPad application.

We made several "free" changes to assist the customer however he never appreciated what we did.

Brushee

Fantastic App with AMAZING SUPPORT!!!

Brigitte and the team are professional, courteous, fast and excellent at customizations. I highly recommend this app and team for ALL of your Shopify needs.

Just ask, and they will deliver every time, all the time.

I couldn't be more satisfied!!

March 17, 2020

Hi Brushee, thanks for the 5-star review! :) We wish you many clicks and sales. Happy selling!

AlignedPosture™

i mean , its all i have dream of . beautiful design, unbelievable, just tonnes of customisation.great

EliteXR

Amazing Customer service!
I have had a wonderful experience with the developers of this app. They have customized the cart just the way I need it and have gone back and forth with me for over 3 weeks doing touch ups and making sure everything is working perfect. On top of that, the app is super easy to use and looks really good! I have to say the price is great too! I am really impressed!

ConsciousVitality

I have really enjoyed the look and customizability of this cart. It would be nice if I could do it myself. However the support has been amazing and responds quickly with what you need in-oder to have your app up and running quickly! It has been an easy, great experience. Thanks guys!

January 30, 2020

Hi ConsciousVitality, thanks so much for the 5-star review! We are happy to help :)! Happy selling!

Goose Creek Candle

This is the best app we have installed on our store. I'm actually shocked at how helpful the support team is in actually showing us how to use it. I can say 100% that this is the best "add to cart" option available on Shopify. Really glad we found this app.

January 30, 2020

Hi Goose Creek Candle, thanks for your review! We hope you'll find the app useful! Thanks!

Nacastel

This app does what it says so and the support are very fast, prestative and any problem that you have they will solve.

January 17, 2020

Hi Nacastel! Thanks so much for such nice words! :) Our team really appreciate it. Happy selling and keep being awesome.

KDEAM OPTICS USA

I am trying to speed up the checkout process and yet have a very clean, streamlined Cart process. The customer service was top notch. They tailored an already awesome app into exactly what I needed for my seasonal promos.

January 7, 2020

Hi KDEAM OPTICS USA what an awesome review :) We’re working hard to help you sell more! Thanks 🙏!

Paradise Ranch Designs

A great looking & great functioning app. Very clean & easy to use. Customer support is super fast & easy to work with if you have questions!

December 14, 2019

Hi Paradise Ranch Designs, thanks for being our customer! We are happy to help again should you need anything 🙏 :) Happy selling!