Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

huumi

I have been using this app for a month now and can say that it is really amazing. It has so many different options and ways to customise it. The staff are also super friendly and helpful :)

Only Human

This app was easy to install, easy to set up! Really straight forward. Really hoping to see more engagement from our audience with it!

Paislee's Closet

Love this app. Just started using it and so far it has helped us increase average cart value. Also, the support team is AMAZING! Great app!

RMDY.

the app is so so simple and easy to use!! Brigitte from customer service was very helpful! thanks guys!

Plenty Collection

Nice apps! easy to use! I like that drawer cart can upsell product, and very convenient! highly recommended!

Sushi Familie

We installed the app yesterday, it works as expected. There are some minor issues found, the team contacted me and solved the issue quickly. I'm very satisfied with the support.

Nina Skin

J'ai eu des problèmes avec l'application qui ne fonctionnais pas du tout, j'ai envoyé un mail à l'assistance et ils m'ont répondu en moins d'une heure. J'aime beaucoup cette application et le service client est top aussi !

Pristine Sprays

This app is the best Slide Out Cart app available on the Shopify app store. I downloaded several of them, and this one by far is the most customizable and has the best other features.

The best part is the support though. I received immediate same day assistance in setting up the app. Then, when another app caused a problem with this app, the team worked quickly to get it resolved. This is a level of support I haven't seen in many other Shopify apps.

Body + Soul

We tried a few different upsell apps and Sticky Cart was the most elegant solution that actually converted purchases. Love it!

SmilePro Worldwide

Easily the best cart app I've come across, and I've done some solid testing of all the others out there. Much much more than a simple slide out cart with upsells. The support was near instant as well. Highly recommend!