Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

The Grand Warehouse

This app is really efficient, and the support is good and fast! It should just need some more custom settings, but this can be done by the support in a reactive way.
Thanks to Brigitte who helped me twice quickly and with a perfect result.

Kumi

been looking at different options and after 9 months of using it, this app is fulfilling on its promise. Support is top-natch, professional and responsive, even with the 7 hours time difference.
If you're looking for a great shopping cart experience, and a team that will support you with any custom changes, this app is a great choice.

Diamond Tools Mart

I like this app. it is neat and clean. had one problem but customer service solved it really quickly. I gave it 4 stars and will come back to upgrade to 5 stars after I use it for some more time.

Melfirma

We were using this app to make better user experience on our site. I've used several such tools and always had the following problem (other apps are slow, and doesn't integrate well with custom page builder) The support of Sticky Cart- Slide Cart Drawer helped me to install the code on my page builder in few minutes only, and the result? The app is super fast (even faster than before) very functional and easy to use for our customers. You can't go wrong with this app

Vinnyandco

Extremely helpful support. This app really helps conversion. Great app. Very easy to use. Would recommend

Parker Arrow Presets

The app looks really fancy but I had to uninstall it as the Checkout on Chrome did not work and we lost sales. I was requesting help from the support but they did not react at all.

November 5, 2020

Hi Parker Arrow Presets, we have tried to contact you to solve the problem, however, so far you have not responded to our emails, we will always be happy to help solve any problem related to the application.

Kakaloo

Diese App ist wirklich erstklassig! Es gibt extrem viele Funktionen und der Support ist blitzschnell. Ich habe den Support 22:00 Uhr angeschrieben und das Problem wurde gegen 01:00 Uhr gelöst. Absolute Empfehlung!!!

GQSize

The app is very good and the developer is very helpful with the customisation and is swift in responding to our problems

MG Multi Brands

Best App for higher Conversion Rate + don't hurting the Pagespeed and top customer service! I can highly recommend Sticky Cart Drawer.

Neven Eyewear

testing now! Will update once we are done. Looks promising. Not sure if this can be totally customied and that is what we need.