Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

Goose Creek Candle Europe

Perfect app. We love this app. We have had zero issues. The support staff also checks in on you and offers to install it if you have any issues. I had no problem installing it on my own but it was nice that they were so attentive and willing to help.

April 27, 2020

Hi Goose Creek Candle Europe, Thanks for a great review, we're so pleased we were able to help 🤝 Hopefully.

Homebuilder I/S

Very nice app, with great features and a support group that will do what ever they can to help you - Also with speciel modifications so the app fits your needs!
highly recommended

April 26, 2020

Hi Homebuilder I/S, Thank you for your 5 star review 👍 We hope you'll get many upsells!😎

SNAPPYFINDS -

Bridget has been amazing to deal with I had an issue she was right there to help me. THANK YOU!!!!!

April 24, 2020

Hi SNAPPYFINDS -, Thanks for your review 🤝. We take great care to make the app user friendly and easy to use. And we hope our app brings lots of value to your business.

Farm To Flat

Support got back to me within a few minutes and I got realtime help installing this with my theme, definitely reach out to them if you need help

April 22, 2020

Hi Farm To Flat, thank you for the best review 🙏🏻always at your service!, Happy selling and keep being awesome.

Curl Hair Paris

very attentive to people, very good application! I can't wait for this application to grow more and more

April 21, 2020

Hi Curl Hair Paris, thanks for the awesome review 🙌 we really appreciate it!

Munk Pack

Quick, easy way to have the pop out cart we wanted! The sticky cart feature was an added bonus. The support team is the best I've come into contact with throughout all Shopify apps, they were quick to respond and made the app just as I needed it. Thank you!

April 16, 2020

Hi Munk Pack, thank you for being our awesome customer 🤝! We're happy to help anytime. Happy selling :)

Germkleen Site

Really easy to use, clean interface! Love how it looks on the site and at a good price! I recommend this app to anyone!

April 14, 2020

Hi Germkleen Site, thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 highly.

ShopEdge.co.za

Really helpful app to for my cart, great support as well, would recommend this app to anyone who would like a good functioning cart.

April 14, 2020

Hi ShopEdge.co.za, we appreciate the feedback 🙏 ! Happy selling and keep being awesome !

AXCID SHOP

I love this app! Customer service is super quick and was able to help with a problem I was having on the store that was not letting the app work. 10/10

April 10, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review AXCID SHOP! We're working hard to be here for you at all times and improve the app constantly to help you make more $$$.

DROPS

Great app with fantastic support. Very quick turnaround and fair cost to achieve exactly what I needed.

March 26, 2020

Hi DROPS! Thanks so much for such nice words! :) Our team really appreciate it. Happy selling and keep being awesome, Namaste.