Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

Kortingopjekoffie.nl

Quick reply. On my first emails no reply, but the mail got stuck in the spamfilter. After that quick and good service.

Mylk Labs

Easy to customize and looks great. Customer service is quick to help and gets the job done. Hoping it increases our conversion rate!

Luccardo Italian Treats

Excellent slide cart. really quick loading not glitchy. This is by far the best I have tried. For those wondering, it does carry the line item properties from products too, which was important for my store. So if yo use a product options app, this will show the option selections straight off. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an upsell cart. 5 stars!

STAY WEAR

We've been looking for a cart with functionality and mobile responsiveness and this cart has fit it! We are still doing tests with customizing but Brigitte has been great at making sure it works with our theme. One thing I hope they add in the future is analytics on the upsell portion.

Ethos Car Care

App has some functionality issues and formatting issues we brought up to their support team. We were told they would assist in in fixing these but never heard back. There are also no analytics to see what effect your upsell/cross-selling achieves. App is halfway there, wish they would spend a little more time improving it.

SteelFit®

So far this app is working great on my shop implementing the Turbo theme. It solved a need I was searching for quickly and easily.

Calm Kingdom

Very satisfied as the app helps mea and my clients upsell new products, expedite checkout and more features in one place

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop

New user (1 week) setup was straightforward and the appearance in the store looks great. Had minor layout needs that were addressed quickly and correctly. So far, so good!

Al-Huda Clothing

One of the worst support on the shopify and the app doesnt work its broken after few days and when you contact the support they dont reply. I have deleted the app

February 1, 2021

We have many clients satisfied with our support and our application, we had already solved the problem, however, he mentioned the same problem again when we had already left everything working in his store, we will always be available to solve any problem that our clients.

DÉESE Hair Co.

This app increased my conversion rate, the costumer support helped me a lot during the configuration and also haloed me to costum my cart! Thanks guys!