Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

JustStuffISell.com

App was a 1 click install and worked out of the box. The developer was quick to make adaptations to the app to fit the look and feel of the site. I moved to another theme that had this feature built in so no longer require the app, but I wanted to leave some feedback so anyone considering a cart would know this one is a solid choice.

The Big Silk

app functionality is great and support very reactive. I am happy with this app and would recommend it.

Van Vlooten

Great app and excellent support, helped me do some customisations. Overall a 5/5 for me! Thank you !

JetFuel You

Best customer service ever. Brigette solved every single issue I had. The app itself is fantastic. Very impressed!!

www.partikasprodukti.lv

I just loving it! I needed some support and the response from Brigitte was realy fast. I am very gratfull. Brigitte realy made my day!

cosywax

Very practical, my theme did not have a drawer cart, but now I have one thanks to this application !

TIAN MA GROUP HOLDINGS PTE LTD

***Honest Review***
I was searching for a Slide Cart Drawer function for my website and have downloaded at least 6-8 other Apps before I found Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer. After using Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer, I immediately knew that this is the right App for my website as it not only function well for what I wanted but also there are other functions available too.

I had a few issues initially with the App and but was glad that within 7 days before the trial ends, everything was resolved by Brigitte. Overall I had a great experience and would definitely recommend this App to anyone out there whom needed this.

Mr J

Natierra

Great! There are many app settings to customize the menu to match your site's style. The slide cart layout is clean and easy to navigate. The customer service is excellent.

Jumply

This app is great. it was easy to set up and highly customizable. The team was also really quick to help me with a couple of setup issues i had. Very happy

MyAureola

Very useful app, great customer service, very fast reply to demands. I would recommend it to boost the conversion rate !