Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

Angel Bio Therapy

Very Nice app. Customer service was here when I needed it to help with my requests. My suggestion for improving the app is to allow multiple discounts application before the checkout.

June 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your comments Angel 🙏🙏🙏, Increase your store conversion with ⭐⭐⭐Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell⭐⭐⭐

La Nonna in Campagna

CONSIGLIATISSIMA, questa app è davvero completa in tutto! ho da subito iniziato ad aumentare lo scontrino degli ordini grazie al modulo upsell nel carrello con un semplice clic, è personalizzabile in tutte le sue parti e aggiunge tante funzionalità in una sola app con un prezzo di abbonamento davvero basso. L'assistenza è il top, subito pronta a risolvere e personalizzare in base alle proprie esigenze.

Just For Pets

i love this app, is all my business need in this moment, i believe in this solution for increase the average ticket. thank for all guys,

World Of Dice - Der Online Shop für Pen and Paper Würfel und Zubehör

Wrote support because the slide cart did not open properly. Support told me that they will extend the trial time, they did this but never helped then nor did respond.

June 4, 2021

We are trying to contact you to resolve the issue immediately.

KetoKeto

Awesome App! Works within 10 minutes out of the box and easy to style how you need it to look. Looking forward to seeing if it increases conversions

June 3, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your experience with us 🙏🏻, very happy to continue helping.

Lee Stafford

I still can't decide what's better - the app or the support! I have this app on 4 websites, its an absolute dream from a customer experience perspective (I've tested them all), but the support is amazing - super quick and always happy to assist. If you're looking for a cart draw app, stop your search, this is all you need!

Penorova

Great app highly recommended its best of the best I like very much and it's easy to use. after this app my conversion rate is increased.

Flair Fighter

Terrible customer service. We had some problems with installing the Slide Cart Drawer app as there was some conflict with how it worked with the Turbo theme (by Out of the Sandbox). There is a 6 day free trial? We emailed the app developer for help to install the slide cart drawer on the first day. Did not receive any reply until the 6th day. Even then there were severe problems with the functionality of the app. For example, on mobile after refreshing the page, sometimes it is not possible to open up the cart drawer even when pressing the Cart button. Or if the cart drawer does open, it is not possible to scroll the list of products in the cart. We also asked Brigitte if she could extend our free trial because we could not use the app live in the store because it was broken during the installation. It took so long to receive any support with the installation. We sent several followup emails all to be ignored. We had to uninstall before our free trial was up on the 7th day. It does not make any sense to pay a subscription for an app that has no support and has been unusable due to no support with installation and fixing bugs. It is a pity. This app seemed to be really promising with snappy load times and appealing features. The lack of support is just horrendous. Some of the worst I've seen out of all the apps I've had experience with from the Shopify app store. P.S. If you want to try this app. Make a backup of your store before installing. That way if you need to uninstall the app. You don't need to wait a week for support from this developer to revert your store back to the way it was.

Clevr Blends

Really great customer service who helped us solve an issue in a flash. App works great with our site with no glitches.

Honest Shop

Don't you love it when you email customer support multiple times and they completely ignore your messages for weeks and never get back to you? Neither do I.