4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance conversion rates and average order value through features like a slide-out cart, upselling options, and direct coupon code input. It's praised for its seamless integration with store themes and its value for money, offering more features than pricier alternatives. While customer support is generally commended for their responsiveness and custom changes implementation, some merchants report slow response times.

August 11, 2020

Highly recommend. Really smooth app and simple to get started. We have seen conversion improve straight away.

The customer service has been great, Bridgitte is always quick to respond and resolves our issues.

Candy Kittens
January 10, 2022

Really easy to install and set-up! I reached out to the developer's to get some assistance customising the app for our store, and they had it done within the hour!

TWOOBS
Heysenior replied January 11, 2022

Many Thanks!! 😊
This means a lot to us ... the support team works very hard to provide quality service!

Let's do a lot of upsells! 🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀

November 24, 2021

This app covers all my needs. Very easy to navigate through. Thank you so much. This will make life easier on my end.

Hey Hashtags
Heysenior replied January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! The support team is always available to help you 🙏🙏🙏

June 23, 2021

Very Nice app. Customer service was here when I needed it to help with my requests. My suggestion for improving the app is to allow multiple discounts application before the checkout.

Angel Bio Therapy
Heysenior replied June 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your comments Angel 🙏🙏🙏, Increase your store conversion with ⭐⭐⭐Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell⭐⭐⭐

April 26, 2020

Perfect app. We love this app. We have had zero issues. The support staff also checks in on you and offers to install it if you have any issues. I had no problem installing it on my own but it was nice that they were so attentive and willing to help.

Goose Creek Candle Europe
Heysenior replied April 27, 2020

Hi Goose Creek Candle Europe, Thanks for a great review, we're so pleased we were able to help 🤝 Hopefully.

September 1, 2021

I am a new user of this app but love this app so far, their customer service response is fast and helpful!

Little Sky Stone
Heysenior replied September 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your comment! 🙏🏻

Keep enjoying our Upsells module! 🔥🚀

January 29, 2021

Brilliant app and great support. Seems to work flawlessly for us and the upsell feature is great. Highly customisable in terms of look and feel. A cracking good app.

GoStand Limited
Edited May 26, 2021

Quick reply. On my first emails no reply, but the mail got stuck in the spamfilter. After that quick and good service.

Kortingopjekoffie.nl
Netherlands
November 26, 2020

been looking at different options and after 9 months of using it, this app is fulfilling on its promise. Support is top-natch, professional and responsive, even with the 7 hours time difference.
If you're looking for a great shopping cart experience, and a team that will support you with any custom changes, this app is a great choice.

Kumi
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
June 26, 2020

I tried different apps and this app is the best for slide cart. It looks profesional and very east to use. I am totally recommend this app!

ALTERBABE