Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

Little Sky Stone

I am a new user of this app but love this app so far, their customer service response is fast and helpful!

September 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your comment! 🙏🏻

Keep enjoying our Upsells module! 🔥🚀

Nutcracker Ballet Gifts

I've tried a couple of other apps, but have ultimately settled on this fantastic cart! The service is also fantastic. The only thing missing is analytics for the upsell modules.

September 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the great comment you left! 🙌😊

Very soon we will launch the statistics module 🔥🚀

Allsport

Nice app. The customers doesn't have to go on another page to see their cart. They can check their cart selection within the page. Save time for customers. a Must have for large stores. Good Customer Service to solve any issue you may have. We have been using the app for quite a long time and very satisfied.

September 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words! 🏆🏆🏆

You will be surprised by our upsells 🔥🚀

Head of Marble

So far it's exactly what I wanted. I emailed customer support and they edited my code for me to remove my native slider. Excellent customer service and response time. The cart is also very very customizable without any code needed. I'm actually pretty impressed.

Niagara Blue

Completely useless support. By default they read only the first sentence of emails and ignore the rest. Been trying to get help for a few weeks without success. I wouldn't waste my time.

SB2 by Sutra

The single worst customer service I have ever experienced. Months with no response. Then when they finally respond they don't review your ticket. Before I granted them access to my store I asked them if they understood the issue I was having. They proceeded to outline issues that didnt pertain to me or the apps I was using. Not to mention I had attached a loom video 10 days prior that wasnt even viewed by them until days after their access request and outline!! The app itself has a ton of bugs. Overall there are other great options out there for a sliding cart app that you should consider before this one.

July 29, 2021

We have hundreds of happy customers using the app, we are sorry that our app does not meet the needs of your store, we will have a big update with many improvements on August 31st ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Have a great day.

Vacay Swimwear USA

A great app which functions exactly how we had hoped. The other option was custom code which was going to be extremely costly.

July 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your comments, friend ... 🥰🥰 🎁

My best wishes ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ADDICT

Nice cart - different than the original boring one. Also thanks for the good customer service. Fast and reliable.

black sanctuary

I loved this app but had to take it down for personal reasons. i hope i won't be charged for the next month since i uninstalled it today. i'll let you know, thank you.

June 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, we are delighted to help your business continue to grow 🙏🙏🙏

Angel Bio Therapy

Very Nice app. Customer service was here when I needed it to help with my requests. My suggestion for improving the app is to allow multiple discounts application before the checkout.

June 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your comments Angel 🙏🙏🙏, Increase your store conversion with ⭐⭐⭐Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell⭐⭐⭐