Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Upselling, Rewards, Announcements & more

LuxBox

Really good app! I love it!!!!!!!You can use it for upsells, or announce something... really useful!

Stock Box Online

This is a great app, made better by development tweaks I requested specific to our needs. The development team lead by Brigitte, took the time to understand and evaluate what we needed and if it could be done. They then set about methodically developing the changes to the app, and delivered an even better product for our business. These guys are the real deal!

Lokalbrygg

Best slide cart app out there!

Note to heysenior: Can you add a feature where we can get rewards for quantity of items and not just amount spent? For example free shipping when quantity is 10.

Either way, an amazing app :)

ALTERBABE

I tried different apps and this app is the best for slide cart. It looks profesional and very east to use. I am totally recommend this app!

The Ring Shop

Review from www.theringshop.co - I had a few issues installing, but the support team have been very good in fixing each one which was great. This app will definitely help conversion, so I fully recommend it!

Bandaly

What a team.

Thank a lot for the great job you've done with your app and with your development a troubleshooting team :)
d
Great app

JustStuffISell.com

App was a 1 click install and worked out of the box. The developer was quick to make adaptations to the app to fit the look and feel of the site. I moved to another theme that had this feature built in so no longer require the app, but I wanted to leave some feedback so anyone considering a cart would know this one is a solid choice.

The Big Silk

Very comprehensive with loads of options and customization capabilities. Brigitte from support was very reactive sorting out a small display issue.

Van Vlooten

Great app and excellent support, helped me do some customisations. Overall a 5/5 for me! Thank you !

JetFuel You

Best customer service ever. Brigette solved every single issue I had. The app itself is fantastic. Very impressed!!