Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

Iowa Corn Baby

Love this app! Exactly what I was looking for. I had a question and customer service responded very quick. Thank you Brigitte and team!

February 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Iowa Corn Baby

Thanks for the amazing review. We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer. We do our best to help all merchants.

Cheers,

Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer Support Team

REAVERFIT

Very helpfull app, good way to increase AOV & put directly the coupon code in the preview very good point ! Customer service are aware of the returns too, that's an important point. Could be improve by more custom options parameters, and by leaner ux but we recommand !! Thanks

February 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Slide Cart Drawer helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store. 🙏🙏🙏

All the best!

Crorzar.com

I've used this app for a while and really like it. There is a lot of functionality built in, lots of customization options, and the team has always responded quickly when I've had questions.

February 3, 2022

Thank you very much for the review!!!!
Let's boost that AOV 🔥🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

GloweBaby

This app is truly THE BEST SLIDER CART APP on the market !!! It's FULLY customisable , you can put amazing upsells that look sleek , add payment badges , cart goal and many more settings that i love ! My AOV has been boosted significantly thanks to this app. I had some trouble at one point configuring some settings but support replied to me in less than 1 day ! Not only that , you can also put coupon code in the slider cart section too so customers dont have to do that at checkout which can cause significant drop ofs. 10/10 recommend !!

January 17, 2022

Hi GloweBaby,

We are happy that you had a great experience!

Thanks for the amazing review. 😊😊😊😊😊

TWOOBS

Really easy to install and set-up! I reached out to the developer's to get some assistance customising the app for our store, and they had it done within the hour!

January 11, 2022

Many Thanks!! 😊
This means a lot to us ... the support team works very hard to provide quality service!

Let's do a lot of upsells! 🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀

Future Kind

Ran into a few issues when launching the app initially, but support quickly fixed the issues and the app now working well. So far so good.

Thank you very much for your comment, happy to help increase AOV ... 🔥🔥🔥🚀

Always here to help. 😊

Kind Cotton

Great app and even better support! Has all of the features we were looking for in an easy-to-use backend

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review, we are always available to help with your queries, we will continue to increase AOV ... 🥰🥰🥰

Hey Hashtags

This app covers all my needs. Very easy to navigate through. Thank you so much. This will make life easier on my end.

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! The support team is always available to help you 🙏🙏🙏

Hell Babes

Great customer service and application. I love the options with cart upsell and definitely recommend it :)

January 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! 🚀🚀🚀

MagTrim Designs LLC

LOVE THIS APP!!!!! I looked at and installed at least 5 which were 5 times the cost and did not work! This app worked IMMEDIATELY with no issues! It should be a 5 star and should have 2000 reviews!!! Save yourself weeks of headaches with other apps tech support. Get this app NOW!