Reviews (226)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance conversion rates and average order value through features like a slide-out cart, upselling options, and direct coupon code input. It's praised for its seamless integration with store themes and its value for money, offering more features than pricier alternatives. While customer support is generally commended for their responsiveness and custom changes implementation, some merchants report slow response times.

November 14, 2023

THIS APP IS AMAZING!!!

My team and I have searched for such a long time to find an app like this.

I can promise you that there is not another app out there as affordable and intuitive as this one.

All other solutions for a cart drawer AND gift w/purchase are either non-existent or require a ton of customer work (expensive).

TLDR: Amazing app

Gains in Bulk
September 23, 2020

This app is the best Slide Out Cart app available on the Shopify app store. I downloaded several of them, and this one by far is the most customizable and has the best other features.

The best part is the support though. I received immediate same day assistance in setting up the app. Then, when another app caused a problem with this app, the team worked quickly to get it resolved. This is a level of support I haven't seen in many other Shopify apps.

Pristine Sprays
Edited December 20, 2023

One of the better slide cart apps. Easy to use (and more importantly, easy to understand), good functionality, and great customer support! Every time I have a concern, the team is very quick to respond and provide solutions

Venture Heat
Heysenior replied October 21, 2022

Hi Venture Heat

Thanks for the amazing review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Cart—Slide Cart Drawer. We are happy that our support team was able to help you.

Cheers,

Sticky Cart—Slide Cart Drawer Support Team

Edited November 17, 2023

very happy withe app. Support has also been great and have made some custom editing for CSS super quickly

The Big Silk
October 11, 2020

the app is so so simple and easy to use!! Brigitte from customer service was very helpful! thanks guys!

RMDY.
December 30, 2020

Pas mal d'upsell sont proposé, dommage que le site ne soit pas proposé en français, bon rapport qualité prix

Le Coin Du Pâtissier
France
May 5, 2021

I still can't decide what's better - the app or the support! I have this app on 4 websites, its an absolute dream from a customer experience perspective (I've tested them all), but the support is amazing - super quick and always happy to assist. If you're looking for a cart draw app, stop your search, this is all you need!

Lee Stafford
September 12, 2019

I searched for so long trying to find an app that would enable my users to see a pop up with my theme. Not only that, the support team are 10/10, they helped me integrate with my current volume discount app. It works so good, can't wait to see the results. Highly recommend.

Soothing Bed™
Heysenior replied September 18, 2019

Hi Soothing Bed™, Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to help

March 6, 2023

I had a minor issue with the app and they fixed it within 3 working days. Great customer service! Thank you

Sapor Design
Germany
September 13, 2019

Our company was looking for an app to match the functionality of a customization on our parent company's website. This app does exactly what we need for a very reasonable monthly cost. We requested a change from support and the turnaround time was outstanding. Very happy with the app and support.

Goodnature USA
Heysenior replied September 18, 2019

Hi Goodnature USA, Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to help, we continue to improve the application :)