Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

Luppa Store

I had time looking for something like that, I just installed the application and it is just what I needed, highly recommended.

Hi Luppa Store,

Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We are happy to help! :-)

Abduct Cosmetics

This app is really good with all the key features I was looking for to increase average cart. The pricing for this app is really good compared to the rest here, it's all no limit.

Hi Abduct Cosmetics,

We are happy to help you! Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this!

Rocket Powered Sound

This app does the job well, has a very expansive range of helpful customization options. Solid customer support too!

Hi Rocket Powered Sound,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. We are very happy to have been able to help you. We are always here to help you and we are happy to do so.

Paint by Wallmaster Paints

I have tried many different cart draws but there is nothing like Slide Cart Drawer. It works seamlessly with my stores is easy to configure and has so many great option settings for appearance and upsell in cart. Works excellent on desktop and mobile and would highly recommend the app to anyone serious out delivering a smooth and trustworthy cart and checkout experience for their customers. GREAT APP-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Larovea

Amazing App! Saving 1000$ of dollars in Coding... perfect! Thanks a lot! I can highly recommend this app. Is one of my favorite on the shopify store!

Slimmy

J'utilise cette application depuis plusieurs mois mais je pense que je vais y changer, l'application et ses fonctionnalités sont bien mais le soucis c'est que l'application s'arrête de fonction et souvent on ne s'en rend pas compte ce qui fait qu'on se met des bâtons dans les roues tout seul si on a pas modifié le panier de notre thème de base. De plus quand je contacte le service d'assistance celui-ci prend plusieurs heures à me répondre. En clair c'est une application qui est bien mais qui présente beaucoup trop de bug pour qu'on puisse compter dessus par rapport à son importance.

The Prousen

This app is fantastic. It has increased a lot my conversion rate because the slide cart is pure gold. Recommended.

Peachy Shapewear

Awesome app. Customer service is very fast and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone trying to boost their conversion rate. Thanks guys

The MeatStick

Update: Finally got back to us and got everything fixed up and it seems good. Will keep this updated if there are any issues. --Very confused. Tried app and it was 1 day trial vs 5 days as listed. Which is fine we want to use the app anyway, the intial question response was quick. However, we got it set up and there are some bugs that should be easy for them to help fix. Reached out and no response over a couple of days. Hoping this review will help to make it right.

Freedom Rave Wear

This app was easy to set up and solved my main problem with our slideout cart. I now have a good-looking slideout cart with upselling and product recommendations. Their support is also great to work with.