Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

Melfirma

We were using this app to make better user experience on our site. I've used several such tools and always had the following problem (other apps are slow, and doesn't integrate well with custom page builder) The support of Sticky Cart- Slide Cart Drawer helped me to install the code on my page builder in few minutes only, and the result? The app is super fast (even faster than before) very functional and easy to use for our customers. You can't go wrong with this app

Vinnyandco

Extremely helpful support. This app really helps conversion. Great app. Very easy to use. Would recommend

Kakaloo

Diese App ist wirklich erstklassig! Es gibt extrem viele Funktionen und der Support ist blitzschnell. Ich habe den Support 22:00 Uhr angeschrieben und das Problem wurde gegen 01:00 Uhr gelöst. Absolute Empfehlung!!!

MG Multi Brands

Best App for higher Conversion Rate + don't hurting the Pagespeed and top customer service! I can highly recommend Sticky Cart Drawer.

Neven Eyewear

testing now! Will update once we are done. Looks promising. Not sure if this can be totally customied and that is what we need.

huumi

I have been using this app for a month now and can say that it is really amazing. It has so many different options and ways to customise it. The staff are also super friendly and helpful :)

Only Human

This app was easy to install, easy to set up! Really straight forward. Really hoping to see more engagement from our audience with it!

Paislee's Closet

Love this app. Just started using it and so far it has helped us increase average cart value. Also, the support team is AMAZING! Great app!

RMDY.

the app is so so simple and easy to use!! Brigitte from customer service was very helpful! thanks guys!

Plenty Collection

Nice apps! easy to use! I like that drawer cart can upsell product, and very convenient! highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11