Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell

Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell | Reviews

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

Hey Hashtags

This app covers all my needs. Very easy to navigate through. Thank you so much. This will make life easier on my end.

Hell Babes

Great customer service and application. I love the options with cart upsell and definitely recommend it :)

MagTrim Designs LLC

LOVE THIS APP!!!!! I looked at and installed at least 5 which were 5 times the cost and did not work! This app worked IMMEDIATELY with no issues! It should be a 5 star and should have 2000 reviews!!! Save yourself weeks of headaches with other apps tech support. Get this app NOW!

Luppa Store

I had time looking for something like that, I just installed the application and it is just what I needed, highly recommended.

Hi Luppa Store,

Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We are happy to help! :-)

Abduct Cosmetics

This app is really good with all the key features I was looking for to increase average cart. The pricing for this app is really good compared to the rest here, it's all no limit.

Hi Abduct Cosmetics,

We are happy to help you! Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this!

Rocket Powered Sound

This app does the job well, has a very expansive range of helpful customization options. Solid customer support too!

Hi Rocket Powered Sound,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. We are very happy to have been able to help you. We are always here to help you and we are happy to do so.

Paint by Wallmaster Paints

I have tried many different cart draws but there is nothing like Slide Cart Drawer. It works seamlessly with my stores is easy to configure and has so many great option settings for appearance and upsell in cart. Works excellent on desktop and mobile and would highly recommend the app to anyone serious out delivering a smooth and trustworthy cart and checkout experience for their customers. GREAT APP-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Larovea

Amazing App! Saving 1000$ of dollars in Coding... perfect! Thanks a lot! I can highly recommend this app. Is one of my favorite on the shopify store!

The Prousen

This app is fantastic. It has increased a lot my conversion rate because the slide cart is pure gold. Recommended.

Peachy Shapewear

Awesome app. Customer service is very fast and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone trying to boost their conversion rate. Thanks guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15