Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Upselling, Rewards, Announcements & more

Kase

Great app to boost conversion, Great support from the developer as well. Able to fix our problem in the shortest time. Definatelly Recomended

Green Bonsai

perfect app! recommended to anyone who wants a smooth buying experience to his customers. great support also! thank you!

Blush and Bar

Generally I don't leave reviews but this is a fantastic product...
Zero tech skills needed, has all the bells / whistles and after 2 days of installation, I am seeing approx a 10% lift in ecom conv rate!!
Customer support second to none (thank you Brigitte for all your help!)
5/5 provides unreal, enterprise value (for 1/100th of the price)

Miss Floral

Great app and super customer support! By far this is the best cart drawer that has everything showing and done correctly plus so many useful extra settings that no others do.

Uopak

Just amazing. Everything I wanted regarding a sliding cart and the number of personalizations that can be done in every feature is amazing. Best app for sticky and slide cart for sure. Great price as well. Last but not least, had a problem regarding Facebook Pixel tracking AddToCart event, contacted support and in less than an hour had the problem fixed. Super happy.

Instant Juicer

Wow, what an app! for $8 bucks? I built super clean, responsive and very smooth drawer app in minutes. Exactly what i was looking for. It well integrates with Pagefly page builder. Also the team has coded me a unique dynamic discount feature for really reasonable fee!

I would recommend this app!

FIEWTY PHONE

trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien trop bien

AVIAgrafix

Fantastic app.

It worked beautifully off the standard Shopify product pages, however as I've built my store pages using Shogun, Shogun would not let it function to its full potential.

Products added to the cart would not register and the slide-cart would not slide out.

Shame....

6FT CLUB®

I am extremely pleased with my experience using this app! The customer service is really excellent - even though I had quite a few custom fixes needed, their team resolved each of my requests perfectly. We were previously using another sticky cart app which was free of charge, but it was NOT pretty to look at, functioned in a somewhat clunky manner, and had huge issues with responsive design (mobile vs. desktop views). This app in contrast has a very sleek and modern feel to it with all sorts of cool features like trust badges under the checkout button, animations on the add to cart button, quick buy buttons, and display of the review ratings on the sticky add to cart bar. It is a MAJOR upgrade not only from the app I mentioned but also from our regular Shopify cart page which looked like something from the 1990s. We couldn't be happier with the smooth function of this app and to boot, the amazing customer service of their very dedicated team. We had a special checkout page from another app they mapped the checkout button to, and they adjusted our cart icon to fit with the mobile experience, both things they didn't have to do, but did, because they're AWESOME. Overall, more than worth the cost. A shoutout to Brigitte and the whole team - thank you so much for your patience, stellar customer service, effectiveness, and the great app that resulted from all of it! I'm a happy camper, and we hope our customers will be too :):):)

Foodlago

I am using now the Sticky Cart Drawer app on 4 Stores. And is definitely the most important App you must have for your shopify Store.

I am using it to drastically increase my client's conversion rates.

Actually I often double my revenues by using all the features of this app!

Support is very kind and fast!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ADD THIS APP!

Best regards Ivan