Sticky Add To Cart DRAWER PLUS

Sticky Add To Cart DRAWER PLUS

by Heysenior

Cart Drawer, Sticky Cart, Sticky Bar, Recover Abandoned Carts!

Nacastel

This app does what it says so and the support are very fast, prestative and any problem that you have they will solve.

January 17, 2020

Hi Nacastel! Thanks so much for such nice words! :) Our team really appreciate it. Happy selling and keep being awesome.

KDEAM OPTICS USA

I am trying to speed up the checkout process and yet have a very clean, streamlined Cart process. The customer service was top notch. They tailored an already awesome app into exactly what I needed for my seasonal promos.

January 7, 2020

Hi KDEAM OPTICS USA what an awesome review :) We’re working hard to help you sell more! Thanks 🙏!

Paradise Ranch Designs

A great looking & great functioning app. Very clean & easy to use. Customer support is super fast & easy to work with if you have questions!

December 14, 2019

Hi Paradise Ranch Designs, thanks for being our customer! We are happy to help again should you need anything 🙏 :) Happy selling!

trustin

Belle application, permet de faire suivre correctement le fil du panier sans avoir à faire plusieurs allers retours. c'est TOP

December 9, 2019

Hi trustin, thanks so much for your review :) We are thrilled you like the app !, Happy sale :)

ADEXE Watches

Support is super amazing. They take a while to reply at first but after they help you out they get the job done really quick. Loving the app!

November 25, 2019

Hi ADEXE Watches, thanks for this great review 🙏! We are happy to help :). Happy sale!

Baby Dream Machine™

I am so happy with this app. It is the cart I was looking for. The team was so great at customizing it for me and it looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it in action. Thank you guys!

November 19, 2019

Hi Baby Dream Machine™, we appreciate the feedback :) ! Happy selling and keep being awesome!

Seagarden

Finally found an app that has a sticky cart, add to bar and cart drawer all in one. Affordable price and great customer service. They helped us with customizing features of the add to bar which looks great now.

November 1, 2019

Hi Seagarden, thank you for your review! Happy selling :)

Rachel's Tea

Perfect App, great support, impressed with their tech team. Worth using the app. Thank you so much :)

October 25, 2019

Hi Rachel's Tea, thank you for taking the time to write the review :) ! Happy selling!

Leo Chevon

Easy app for beginners. This is one of the greatest apps on Shopify. I recommend this for you guys.

September 18, 2019

Hi Leo Chevon, thank you very much for your comment. We are happy that you have installed the application

Goodnature USA

Our company was looking for an app to match the functionality of a customization on our parent company's website. This app does exactly what we need for a very reasonable monthly cost. We requested a change from support and the turnaround time was outstanding. Very happy with the app and support.

September 18, 2019

Hi Goodnature USA, Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to help, we continue to improve the application :)

Previous 1