Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.7
August 7, 2022

cette application est nulle, elle ne fait que vous dire que vous devez régler ça ou ce ci, mais ne règle en rien d'elle même.
les informations qu'elle vous donne sur votre site, vous pouvez l'avoir gratuitement sur n'importe quel site d'audit.
vraiment NULLE

ProSoftwares.fr
France
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
OneCommerce replied August 8, 2022

Hi there,

I am Seri from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app.

As per check, you uninstalled our app after 5 minutes adding it so I'm quite unsure if you have had a chance to experience all the functions in the app yet. Also, we do not see your conversation with our Support Team to provide you advise on speed performance so we are also not sure where the information you are referring about come from.

In the situation of your case, we have reached you through your email to follow if there's anything we can help and there's any problem from our end in details. Please kindly help us check the email and we will assist you as soon as possible.

If you still have any further concern, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@perfectapps.io. We are always willing to help.

Seri

April 28, 2022

The app automatically compressed 3000 images of my products, and when I found out it was impossible to recover them. Contacted shopify support and couldn't recover it.

Thorn & Feather
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied April 29, 2022

Hi there,

I am Seri from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Regarding your concern, after compressing your images, your original images will be replaced by the new compressed ones. Those original images are stored on Shopify system then and after 30 days if you do not revert the original images, those images will be deleted forever. It is the limit of Shopify and we are still researching further to improve on this matter.

Therefore, for the best practice, please kindly review your images carefully right after you optimize them then if there's any problem with the images, you can revert them immediately without any issues.

Seri

February 17, 2022

I'm just telling the truth.
The free plan of this app does not give you any improvement in the loading speed of your web pages. This is what the customer service of this app told me. The moment I downloaded the app, the customer service came to me and asked if I needed to buy extra services, and I didn't even start doing anything.

GUNAI
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
OneCommerce replied February 17, 2022

Hi there,

I am Julie from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Regarding your concern, the Free plan is now providing websites with Pre-loading function. By consuming data from google analytics, we analyze this mathematical data to predict the user's behavior and dynamically create a predictive model that can be used to smartly prefetch only what the user is likely to need. That technique will help to make the page load faster to visitor.

However, for heavy websites, just that technique is not enough to enhance the speed performance considerably and boost the speed score significantly. To address speed issue on Google PageSpeed Insights, it needs a deep investigation and human efforts. Because the situation is not always the same on all websites, we have recommended you to consider our Swift Expert service where our senior Developer will help to address the problem for you in a more effective way. Also, in our pricing, we only guarantee the improvement of speed score with the Expert optimize option.

Julie

January 4, 2022

Muy mala aplicación, todo se destruyo en mi tienda y ahora no se que hacer, la verdad no la instalen, hay otras app mucho mas económicas que esta y funcional mil veces mejor.

Dream Rose
Chile
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
OneCommerce replied January 4, 2022

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

When you run the theme optimization, some errors can occur sometimes since your theme is not compatible with one of the optimization techniques, that's why we always recommend our customers to review the optimize version carefully before publishing it to the live store.

If something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove all codes, as the result, your live store will be back to the original theme while waiting for our Dev to investigate further.

For more information, please kindly give this article a read: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/which-error-might-have-happened-when-optimizing-image-or-theme-and-how-to-resolve-5rnd6/

I am following up with you via email, so kindly help to check your Inbox, and look forward to hearing your reply.

Maria

December 27, 2021

the app was unable to optimize my theme - got the error message "theme title was too long" and then after using their other feature to try to improve speed my store went from 61 to 50 on the speed test, and a couple of hours later my theme broke. This happened on the 25 of Dec. a crazy day to optimize right. had to contact Shopify support for help because the app doesn't have 24/7 support and so they were unavailable. I subscribed to their paid plan.

Hadasshe Fashion
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
OneCommerce replied December 27, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Due to the difference in time zone, we may not be able to support you timely at the moment. We are truly sorry for that and we are trying our best to improve our support quality in order to assist our customers as soon as possible.

Regarding the problem with "theme name too long", that is due to Shopify's requirement, the theme name should not be longer than 50 characters. When running the optimization, the app needs to duplicate your current theme and it will add more characters to your theme name, for example: "Copy of [Theme]". In case your theme name is too long, we are not able to duplicate and optimize on it and we would have to shorten the name to make it work.

Relating to the score, we have met some cases before telling us that the score decreases after installing our app. However, it may not because of our code since when you run the speed test like on Google PageSpeed Insights, there's no code from our app detected slowing down your page. In that case, we will have our senior developer investigate on each case and provide the suitable advise.

Therefore, I have contacted you via Email and Whatsapp to assist you further on this issue. Please kindly help to check our message and we hope you could give us one more chance to assist you better.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,