Page Speed Image Optimizer SEO

Page Speed Image Optimizer SEO

by PerfectApps

Site Speed & Image Optimizer, Lazy load, Minify CSS JavaScript

MakeupRush

I Do Not Recommend This App. The First Day I Downloaded This App I Used It, and it Requested to optimize and speed up my theme so I let it. It Completely Destroyed My Theme And I Had To Use A Backup That Some People May Not Have. They ended up giving me a replacement 5 days later which was slower than the original theme. The Support Isn't even online when there hours say they are. Not Worth the download and definitely not worth the price, I had there premium package going through all this.

June 7, 2021

Hi there,

I am Elaine from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

In relation to your concerns as following:

1. When you optimize images and/or optimize theme, if something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove code after optimizing then your live store will be back to original while waiting for our Support Team to check and fix the problem. For more information, please kindly give this article a read: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/which-error-might-have-happened-when-optimizing-image-or-theme-and-how-to-resolve-5rnd6/

2. We're sorry for our delay response due to different in time zone. Our business hours are 10pm - 7am EST, Sun- Thur. Despite that, we're always willing to support our customers as soon as possible when it's out of business hour and hope you can understand for us.

As my colleague, Maria, is following you in email, please kindly check and get back to us so we can help you further. If possible, please give us a range of time that you're able to discuss so that we can serve you better.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Elaine

Snedkerværktøj

This app is terrible!! Do not install !!
Half our pictures are now blurry. Even after removing code pictures still look terrible. It’s unexceptionable and with offset business hours, the window of communication is very small, so this might take days to correct, meanwhile we are sitting ducks. We went in to get a faster website and ended up with a website not functioning at all

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Paul from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concerns, we have two kinds of optimization: theme and image. In any situation that there's error after optimizing, you can restore your images and remove code of optimized theme so that everything will be back to normal.

We have been following you through emails, call for days to solve this problem but haven't received any response from you. If possible, can you please kindly let us know has this issue been fixed. We really wish to support you to the best of our efforts.

Best Regards
Paul

Duvely Store

From C grade to D grade on GTMetrix. Don´t work for me, I don't know what this app does but slow my store, uninstalling.

April 15, 2021

Hello Adimir,

This is Maria from Swift App reaching out regarding your feedback for us that the app lower your grade on GTMetrix tool.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your feedback and apology for any inconvenience may have caused to you. This problem has never happened before since we have tested on hundreds of stores and no one met that situation.

Therefore, if possible, can you please consider to re-install the app so that we can have one more chance to investigate this problem further for you?
I will have our speed expertise support your case with the highest priority.
Therefore, I sincerely hope you can give us one more opportunity to support you better.

Best Regards,
Maria

Bubble Tea Club

Unfortunately, this app wasn't good at all. The minimisation process caused all duplicate theme files to have the store layout break and destroy the look of our store. While this did not go to the main site, it was pretty bad considering that we back up our site before making any changes and now we can't due to the fact that none of our duplicate theme files look anything like the original.

January 10, 2021

Hi Justin,

Here's Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your feedback to our app.

Firstly we deeply apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused to you.

As we have read your feedback, seems that you had made a duplicated theme version already before you have optimized and published our code on your theme. If this is right, there might some points made you misunderstood our app process. Please let us explain you clear our process as the following:

First, when you have done optimizing your theme, our app will allow you preview all changes on a duplicated theme (this is created from our side to make sure that you could preview and publish all codes on your live theme once all looks good and properly.

Second, if you might have missed this preview step and published our code on your theme, then all codes would be applied on your theme immediately. And this case, it might have published all codes on your duplicated theme which you have prepared by yourself before.

If there is any unexpected problem on the theme, don't worry. Since we always put the theme safety on the highest priority so there is a button "Remove all codes" included already in our app. Just click on this button and then your theme will be revert back as the origin.

So please give us one chance supporting you and get contact us via this email support@perfectapps.io or our live chat. We're willing to check and give you further assistance.

Regards,
Maria

T.O. Balloons

Thier app gave me serious issues, i need support to remove the code from my site. my emial is sales@toballoons.com

December 11, 2020

Hi,

I'm Tommy from Swift team. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Could you please install our app again and let us help you solve the issue?

Actually, we have a preview stage to allow you to check update before publishing, if you notice any issue, you could delete the changes before it goes live.
There is even more, we have a button "Remove code" in the app, if you have any issue after publishing changes, you could click the button, all our code will be removed.

We're looking to hear from you to solve the issue as soon as possible.

Regards,