Shopify page speed optimizer
Image Compression, Theme Optimizer will improve store speed & metrics on PageSpeed Insights. Automate & optimize daily without login to app
Minify theme for website speed
Lazy loading technology
With LazyLoad, you can defer the loading of PNG JPG images, pages until users need them. Vital for mobile web boost and increase conversion.
About SW‑Page Speed Image Optimizer
Shopify page speed optimization
Swift is a page speed solution for Shopify store owners. Swift offers an innovative approach that focuses strongly on Google Lighthouse, Core Web Vitals, and Shopify best practices to speed up your store performance in a few clicks.
Why is Online Store Speed important?
40% of people will abandon a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. That’s why every merchants should be optimized their website speed and have a powerful caching system at its core. A fast-loading site is more likely to rank higher in search engines (SEO), keep visitors stay longer, and increase conversion.
Advanced Shopify image compression
- Using Smart Lossy compression technology to compresses and optimize images, which minimizes large image size without reducing their quality.
- Image optimizer helps your store loading a 50kb image instead of a 500kb image without change of quality, lighter means faster.
- Swift helps you to minify the JS, inline critical CSS , font, theme asset files to reduce page size and make them load faster.
Media files loaded only when needed
- With our Lazy Load technology, you can automatically defer the loading of images, leaving them ”off-screen” until users need them.
- Lazy-loading is a brilliant way of optimizing both perceived and real performance.
Auto Optimize process with new images and files to save tons of time
- Instead of manually optimizing images & files, you can select our auto-optimization service. This allows you to optimize new images and files fully automated that you upload for your store, so you can focus more on your sales & business.
Speed up next-page navigations with preloading
- Analyzing and predicting what page a visitor is going to visit next on a site or which link is most likely to be clicked. Then Swift preloads those contents in advance and delivers the page right after it is requested. Therefore, users would experience a very short waiting time.
- This automate preloading technology makes your store faster 600 milliseconds on average from page loading time. By using AI, Swift provides the level-up prefetch techniques to increase 3x faster page speed more than other apps.
Site speed analysis and suggestions
- We analyzed the performance of most popular apps like Pushowl, Tidio, Free Trust Badge, Quick announcement bar, etc... to give you suggestions for mobile speed and desktop site speed
- No affect on your theme: Swift always saves your settings fully automate to help you undo every change that was made with Swift in a single click
- Ease of use: Nothing special here, no coding required, just follow the instructions and click.
- World-class support
- Page Speed,
- Google Speed,
- Pagespeed Insights,
- Google Analytics,
- Compress Image,
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We installed this app to help optimize our store and the support and results we received were great! We had a few questions after the initial optimization and Tommy through their support chat not only helped us with our questions he also gave us some great tips to further optimize our store. We are very grateful for this option and would highly recommend this app.
I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.
Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you soonest.
Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team
Just installed app. I had a few question and Tommy in support was awesome. I will update in 30 days.
This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.
Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at email@example.com
Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team
From C grade to D grade on GTMetrix. Don´t work for me, I don't know what this app does but slow my store, uninstalling.
This is Maria from Swift App reaching out regarding your feedback for us that the app lower your grade on GTMetrix tool.
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your feedback and apology for any inconvenience may have caused to you. This problem has never happened before since we have tested on hundreds of stores and no one met that situation.
Therefore, if possible, can you please consider to re-install the app so that we can have one more chance to investigate this problem further for you?
I will have our speed expertise support your case with the highest priority.
Therefore, I sincerely hope you can give us one more opportunity to support you better.