4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly enhancing site speed, with some noting over 30 points improvement in their speed score. It offers a range of services including one-time and monthly optimization plans, and an Expert Service for personalized optimization. Features like image optimization and a preload website feature are included. The customer service is praised for its prompt response and troubleshooting. The app also offers a free plan with upgrade options. Some merchants reported passing Google Core Web Vital for the first time after using it.

May 13, 2024

Thanks to this service, I managed to vastly improve my page speed in a matter of just a few days. Additionally, the support team is very responsive and is always ready to help with any issues I may be experiencing.

zeal
Poland
24 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 15, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Swift. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Best Regards
Mirabel

March 20, 2024

Tried out a few SEO tools, and this is a great one. I'm trying to improve my site speed and this was an amazing option I ran into. Generous trial plan as well.

Brown Stone
About 1 month using the app

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Swift. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Swift and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Selina

May 15, 2024

The Expert SEO Team optimized our site completely and the difference has been amazing we went from 2 on Google Page Insights to 53 in a few days. Bounce rate is much lower now and the site loads much quicker. Thanks Swift SEO Team

OTIC
12 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 17, 2024

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Swift. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Along with Swift, we highly advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/, which has been a great source for merchants in the e-commerce market.

Patrick

March 7, 2024

My side bar dint worked on mobiles but swift fixed for me and now work perfectly.I am very happy

Tattoo Supply London
10 months using the app

Patrick

April 22, 2024

Very professional company helped a lot in speed improvement kudos!

Magazine Cafe Store
Over 1 year using the app

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Swift. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Jocelyn

February 11, 2024

I used the services of this app and the speed of my site has improved dramatically. The support response is also great(Supported by Julie). This is an app that I can recommend.

LONDA
Japan
20 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied February 25, 2024

Hi there,

This is Kieran from Swift. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Swift. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Kieran

February 23, 2024

Massive difference with the speed of our site, highly recommend this company for seo page speed service

Reelfishing
29 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied February 25, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy from Swift. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time taking a look at our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Bellamy

6 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 13, 2024

Kieran

May 17, 2024

Sehr tolle App, der Support ist First class.

Anhängerkupplung24
Austria
8 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 20, 2024

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Swift. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Swift users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Jena

March 28, 2024

$30 to make my site slower. especially on mobile which is the majority of traffic. do not waste you money on this app or any other speed app. Most speed apps just cause more problems than they fix.

SlouchGrouch
About 2 hours using the app

Hi SlouchGrouch admin,

This is Julie from Swift Support team. My apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this situation may have caused you. Swift app is committed to not directly affecting the speed of a store.

We'd love to investigate further to see if there's anything we can do to improve your experience. I have sent you an email to your email drippinmattbusiness@gmail.com, but I haven't received your response.

Please reply to our email or reach out to support@onecommerce.io so we can address your concerns promptly.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Julie