Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by PerfectApps

100% guarantee to boost store speed , lazy load JavaScript

Cyan Sincere boutique Crystal Shop

This software to improve the loading speed of stores is really good. If you want to greatly improve your scores, it's a good choice to hire experts

December 2, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Sock Panda

Speed Optimizer offers a quick and easy increase in speed to my older website that has expanded and changed this year Really awesome, especially ahead of the holidays. Great customer service and support.

November 28, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

Gifts R Us Shop

I used this app to optimize my theme for faster loading. I also connected preloading enhancements for a better experience for my customers. Thank you for all your help.

November 21, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Louise Mead

I'm really disappointed with the service I've received. I paid $150 to have my theme optimised. It was faster but product images wouldn't load which is kind of essential in ecommerce! I asked for support but the first response blamed me for switching back to my original theme (I mean, I couldn't exactly leave the theme without functioning images up) and then they ghosted me when I followed up. So they were super keen to take my money but suddenly nowhere to be seen when I ask for them to fix my broken theme/refund my money. I feel really ripped off.

November 19, 2021

Hello there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

As relating to your problem, we have received your message some weeks before and our support have replied back right away to assist you on the problem but we did not receive any response from you yet. We checked and fixed the problem with image loading already and asked you to check again on the new optimize theme but seems that you still have not taken a look yet. We have then sent you many follow up emails to ask more information about the issue in order to assist you better but you just kept silence and we honestly do not know how to support you in the right way.

I have sent you a follow up email again to support you sort the problem out. Please kindly check our message and reply back so that we would know the issue and help you out as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Maria

www.addabow.com

We used the swift expert service offered within this app and gained a massive improvement in our site speed. Customer service was excellent as well and special thanks to Julie for all of her help. :)

November 21, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Deintortenbild.de

Ich entschied mich dann für den neuen Swift expert Service , dort wurde mein kompletter Shop optimiert und das Ergebnis war 1A. Kann ich wirklich jedem empfehlen . Toller Service ! Lg

November 18, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Jajone Living

Simple and speed up my page well, and the customer service team was very dedicate to help me troubleshoot my issues! Highly Recommend!

November 16, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

spielmix.ch

Wir sind super zufrieden mit der App und vorallem dem Kundendienst. Die App hat die Geschwindigkeit für unseren Shop um über 30 Punkte erhöht. Es gab weder Probleme mit dem Theme noch mit der App. Kann ich aus unserer Erfahrung jedem empfehlen!

November 15, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Somerset Foodie

AVOID THIS APP AT ALL COSTS IT HAS CORRUPTED THE THEME ON OUR STORE!!!!
ABSOLUTELY CATASTROPHIC LOSS OF DATA DUE TO INSTALLATION OF THIS SWIFT PAGE SPEED OPTIMISER APP. From the moment our developer chose to install this app it corrupted our Theme and we have LOST SIX MONTHS WORTH OF SITE DEVELOPMENT. This is THE MOST STRESSFUL SITUATION. PLUS THEIR SUPPORT IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS AND THREE DAYS AFTER THE CATASTROPHIC CORRUPTION OF OUR SHOP THEY STILL HAVE NOT MANAGED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES. WE ARE ANGRY BEYOND WORDS.

November 11, 2021

Hello there,

We understand how serious the problem is and I am pushing your case as highest priority in our works. Our Dev is still investigating on the issue to find out the solution and fix it. It's all about our support for not updating you continuously about the progress and I'm truly sorry about that.

I'm also contacting you via email to assist you resolve the issue and make your site work well again with even better speed performance. Please kindly check out your message and give us one more chance to serve you better.

Warmest regards,
Maria

Dihamutim

Excellent app! Can't believe it's 100% free! It helps me to increase my stores quality. Great support

November 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew