Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

SAMPUR

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a problem with another application and Swift optimized my store again for free. I am satisfied and I recommend Swift without hesitation

March 30, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Crazy Fish

I paid for the swift expert and my score went up about 50 points! That's a great deal! Thank you! Also, the loading screen their app gives for free is a fantastic addition to any website, imo.

March 27, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

killHERcore

Any questions I had, someone was always able to assist me. Despite the different time zone, I always got a response within 24 hours. My store speed went from 28 to 50 on mobile. thank you

March 24, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

DataCare LLC

Location United Arab Emirates

After optimization we got a good lighthouse score. We opted for the expert service at US$ 150 and they did a good job of first sending an assessment and then removing all the leftover code, lazy loading , optimizing images etc.

March 22, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Bonheur.

Time spent using app About 1 month

I paid for the Swift Expert plan, and my speed score jumped 40 points! Also, Swift provides excellent customer service.

March 21, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Essentials

Location Greece

At first, I had a few minor issues with the app, but thanks to the awesome support they have, I got it all fixed and this app works great for me! Recommended.

March 20, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Kalaya Health

I highly recommend Swift Optimizer. It sped up my site and their customer service, Maria in particular are super responsive and willing to work out any bugs that may occur.

March 20, 2022

Harry

ArrowsTime

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just installed this app it seems to work well. I also received a free speed analysis for my site. It's nice

March 16, 2022

Charles

Toddler Closet

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Worked great. Took my store loading time down significantly. Functionality is limitied in trial mode. But I am happy that this is the real deal. Recommended!!

March 10, 2022

Brian

www.Crystals.eu

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Life savers in speed optimizing
Just perfect and team is helping with everything Definitely recommended

March 2, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert