Reviews (309)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing site speed and performance, noting significant improvements in speed scores. The app offers one-time and monthly optimization services, complete with detailed reports. Merchants appreciate the quick and helpful customer service. Features like image optimization and website preloading are included. Merchants report better Google Core Web Vital scores and lower bounce rates after using the app. The team behind the app is praised for their professionalism and respect for website code. The app is valued for its robust features, effectiveness, and affordability.

July 25, 2023

I've worked with them several times, improving my site speed each time. The last time was quick and seamless.

Shamans Market
10 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied July 26, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy from Swift. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time taking a look at our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

January 5, 2024

Top App and Customer Service. They are a perfect all in one solution for Speed and SEO . Thanks a lot for taking care of my store

UnitedDeluxe
Germany
22 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 17, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Swift. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Swift app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Swift.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io, we are always willing to help you!

Kaylin

September 21, 2023

We recently implemented the app. We used the expert for optimizing speed of our store & it was improved by 500+%. Very good and fast results. The support is very good and the tool does its work well.

ThatLyfeStyle
Netherlands
9 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied September 24, 2023

January 12, 2024

I had a free trail that I cancelled in order to purchase their personalized plan and get in touch (and pay for) their expert. But I was CHARGED even though I cancelled my subscription, and I never got a reply from their team regarding this.

And regarding the app, it did not improve the speed of my website at all. So I highly recommend looking for a Shopify expert to help you improve the speed, this app is a total scam and they couldn't care less about their customers.

The Ivory White
Spain
14 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 14, 2024

Hi Vesna,

Here's Lynn from the Swift team, I'm so sorry to hear about your issue.
Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We have checked all emails and haven't received your message about the Expert service. Besides, I sent you an email to your email, theivorywhiteofficial@yahoo.com, to support you about the charge you got after canceling the subscription, but I haven't received your response.

I want to assure you that we take your concerns seriously and we're committed to resolving this as quickly as possible. Please check your email and get back to me there.

Thank you so much for your time.

Lynn

Regards

August 23, 2023

The team were super helpful and quickly optimised our site to increase its speed. Everything went like they said and I'm stoked with the result.
Well worth checking out and I will use them again.

Rumble Coffee
2 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied August 24, 2023

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Swift. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Swift and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Selina

August 18, 2023

Excellent technical capabilities and support for SEO. We loved working with their team. Recommend 10X over!

pantys
Brazil
Over 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied August 20, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Swift. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Mirabel

August 31, 2023

I had been doing everything in my power to clear codes and fix errors to increase my score for my website. I was about to give up and then I stumbled across Swift Page Speed They helped me with all my issues gave excellent customer service and answered all my questions and concerns. Hopefully, with the changes my store will skyrocket into success ty swift!

Godiva Oya Bey
15 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied September 5, 2023

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Swift. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Along with Swift, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

October 13, 2023

So I used their OneExpert service, and they did just an awesome job. The loading speed of my store just went way faster, and the delivery time was really fast. The best: nothing broke on my store, so this means that the code is really well minimized

Ripcorde
France
17 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied October 19, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Swift. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Swift app.

Kaylin

September 1, 2023

Before installing Swift my speeds were super slow and so frustrated about that. I ended up hiring an expert to optimize my web speed. The team at Swift was literally, swift when it came to responding to questions and giving updates.

After fixing the slowdown on my site it is running faster than ever and really enjoy this app. Highly recommend!

Elliott & Murrey Coffee Roasters

Egypt
2 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied October 19, 2023

Hi there,

Here's Oriana from Swift. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Swift combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Oriana