Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

MOUSTIER

I used it to improve my SEO and speed, the change has been awesome. Customer service is exactly as I wish all app´s were. Any little doubt or issue its repplied within seconds and fixed quick. These guys works perfectly. The A-team of web speed! =)

January 7, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Next Bardo, LLC

I opted for the one time optimizaion and it was worth every penny. I have a brand new 2.0 theme and they still nearly tripled the speed of my site!! I figured at best I would end up ahead 10 points, but they completely exceeded my expectations. Julie was a pleasure to deal with. She was quick to respond to all of my silly questions and just generally very helpful. I'm absolutely thrilled that I choose to use Swift. I can't recommend them enough. A+++ Jason at nextbardo.com

January 5, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Dream Rose

Muy mala aplicación, todo se destruyo en mi tienda y ahora no se que hacer, la verdad no la instalen, hay otras app mucho mas económicas que esta y funcional mil veces mejor.

January 4, 2022

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app.

When you run the theme optimization, some errors can occur sometimes since your theme is not compatible with one of the optimization techniques, that's why we always recommend our customers to review the optimize version carefully before publishing it to the live store.

If something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove all codes, as the result, your live store will be back to the original theme while waiting for our Dev to investigate further.

For more information, please kindly give this article a read: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/which-error-might-have-happened-when-optimizing-image-or-theme-and-how-to-resolve-5rnd6/

I am following up with you via email, so kindly help to check your Inbox, and look forward to hearing your reply.

Kind regards,
Maria

Pinalloy

Super amazing work, highly recommend Maria! She is very helpful and very easy to work with. I am gonna keep keep this app and keep using their service:)

January 3, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Hadasshe Fashion

the app was unable to optimize my theme - got the error message "theme title was too long" and then after using their other feature to try to improve speed my store went from 61 to 50 on the speed test, and a couple of hours later my theme broke. This happened on the 25 of Dec. a crazy day to optimize right. had to contact Shopify support for help because the app doesn't have 24/7 support and so they were unavailable. I subscribed to their paid plan.

December 27, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Due to the difference in time zone, we may not be able to support you timely at the moment. We are truly sorry for that and we are trying our best to improve our support quality in order to assist our customers as soon as possible.

Regarding the problem with "theme name too long", that is due to Shopify's requirement, the theme name should not be longer than 50 characters. When running the optimization, the app needs to duplicate your current theme and it will add more characters to your theme name, for example: "Copy of [Theme]". In case your theme name is too long, we are not able to duplicate and optimize on it and we would have to shorten the name to make it work.

Relating to the score, we have met some cases before telling us that the score decreases after installing our app. However, it may not because of our code since when you run the speed test like on Google PageSpeed Insights, there's no code from our app detected slowing down your page. In that case, we will have our senior developer investigate on each case and provide the suitable advise.

Therefore, I have contacted you via Email and Whatsapp to assist you further on this issue. Please kindly help to check our message and we hope you could give us one more chance to assist you better.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Maria

Green Beanz

Great app, great communication from the team. Got my score from the 30s to the 70s. Highly recommend!

December 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Pendantify

Have been using this App for almost 6 months. It works as described and the customer service is very responsive and helpful. A must-have app for any Shopify store.

December 21, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Eastwood Guitars

We have not used the app, but we did run the one-time fee for expert optimization. We've seen a fair increase in performance - the only thing that seems to continually bog us down comes from a few of the apps we need to use.
The team has been great to work with as well, offering quick fixes to any issues we've had since getting the work done. (thanks Maria!)

December 15, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

AVB do Brasil

Quebrou o layout e gerou uma dor de cabeça, nao recomendo. TIvemos que restaurar um backup, perdemos algunas alterações!

December 15, 2021

Hi there,

I am Julie from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

When you run the theme optimization, some errors can occur sometimes since your theme is not compatible with one of the optimization techniques.

I have contacted you via Email to assist you further on this issue. Please kindly help to check our message and we hope you could give us one more chance to assist you better.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Julie

ATY Home Decor

I was invited to try Swift on my store, the process is smooth and I was acknowledged for every step during the optimization process and what points need to be fixed and improved in my store, and which areas can't be optimized. The service offered was better in my opinion than all other options in the market that requires you to pay a decent amount without knowing what exactly is going to be changed to achieve the website speed you are looking for. These guys won't delete codes from the website just to tell you that they have done a great job to make your website super fast and they won't remove elementary elements just to make you happy with a speedy website while you are losing another important code that are needed to run many functions on the website. I have a lot of research before and most offers in the market were very pricy (compared to the job) I'm happy I made this decision and partnered with Swift to increase my website speed.

December 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert