Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Koffiemaatje

Ik had wat snelheid problemen met mijn webshop. Dit kwam met name door een Youtube video wat ik op mijn homepage laat afspelen en apps die niet correct zijn verwijderd. Maria heb ik benaderd en zij hebben mij voor een schappelijke prijs (150 USD) binnen 3 werkdagen mijn webshop geoptimaliseerd.

December 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

D'Ordia

Ottima applicazione, ho eseguito una modifica del tema gratuita per apportare migliorie di velocità al sito ed ha avuto ottimo riscontro

December 10, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

saranimer

GO FOR IT! DONT EVEN THINK TWICE..the best 150 dollars i spent in my life on an app .
Honestly I'm so grateful for coming across this app, the customer service is unbelievable ,thank you Marie xx, honestly saved my life the speed of my website was 20 and i needed a quick cost effective solution to solve the speed problem on my site. i expressed to them the urgency of the situation that i will be having an influencer posting about my products. and they handled everything so professionally . i am so grateful and so happy and definitely will be recommending this app to everyone i know . this is the type of service & apps we need in todays world well done to the creators . LOVE U GUYSSS www.saranimeratelier.com

December 10, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Sekan Sleep

I can’t remember that i’ve received any better customer service than this. Julie Sarah was extremely helpful and super professional. I can 100% recommend Swift. :-)

December 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Candylens

I used their Swift Expert service, it is a one time cost. It clean up the unused CSS and coding and helps improve my page speed score significantly. So I don't have to hassle and do it myself which really takes time. Their response time is real quick and always come back to me for follow up. Highly recommend for their expert service!

December 6, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

Cyan Sincere boutique Crystal Shop

This software to improve the loading speed of stores is really good. If you want to greatly improve your scores, it's a good choice to hire experts

December 2, 2021

Jonathan

Sock Panda

Speed Optimizer offers a quick and easy increase in speed to my older website that has expanded and changed this year Really awesome, especially ahead of the holidays. Great customer service and support.

November 28, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Gifts R Us Shop

I used this app to optimize my theme for faster loading. I also connected preloading enhancements for a better experience for my customers. Thank you for all your help.

November 21, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Louise Mead

I'm really disappointed with the service I've received. I paid $150 to have my theme optimised. It was faster but product images wouldn't load which is kind of essential in ecommerce! I asked for support but the first response blamed me for switching back to my original theme (I mean, I couldn't exactly leave the theme without functioning images up) and then they ghosted me when I followed up. So they were super keen to take my money but suddenly nowhere to be seen when I ask for them to fix my broken theme/refund my money. I feel really ripped off.

November 19, 2021

Hello there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

As relating to your problem, we have received your message some weeks before and our support have replied back right away to assist you on the problem but we did not receive any response from you yet. We checked and fixed the problem with image loading already and asked you to check again on the new optimize theme but seems that you still have not taken a look yet. We have then sent you many follow up emails to ask more information about the issue in order to assist you better but you just kept silence and we honestly do not know how to support you in the right way.

I have sent you a follow up email again to support you sort the problem out. Please kindly check our message and reply back so that we would know the issue and help you out as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Maria

www.addabow.com

We used the swift expert service offered within this app and gained a massive improvement in our site speed. Customer service was excellent as well and special thanks to Julie for all of her help. :)

November 21, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert