4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving website speed and Google Page Speed scores. They appreciate the professional and efficient expert service, which provides detailed reports and targeted recommendations. Features include a monthly care plan, ongoing optimization, and image optimization. Customer service is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app also offers SEO benefits, reportedly improving traffic and conversions. It's user-friendly, offers good value for money, and provides support throughout the setup process.

Edited February 9, 2021

Professional, quick and helpful team. The Swift optimization significantly increased our site speed and performance.

Sakrid Ltd
OneCommerce.io replied February 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Edited November 20, 2021

I used this app to optimize my theme for faster loading. I also connected preloading enhancements for a better experience for my customers. Thank you for all your help.

Gifts R Us Shop
OneCommerce.io replied November 21, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Edited March 12, 2021

Really optimized my site. Saved 75mb when squishing my images. Great service! Highly recommend. Great job!

Martha & Mary Co
OneCommerce.io replied March 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

June 28, 2022

A very nice app! The support team was extremely resposive and helped optimize the speed of our website.

Hideez
OneCommerce.io replied June 29, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

February 13, 2021

Amazing app with amazing support. Not only had the app automatically made our site faster but the support team worked with us to offer suggestions of even more things that we could do. Very happy and it's well worth the monthly subscription. Thank you

Glamify Fashion
OneCommerce.io replied February 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Edited December 13, 2021

Incroyable! Je suis impressionné par le service swift expert qui a fait passer mon shop d'une note de 30 à une note de 60 sur google speed mobile. Je suis en A sur GT metrix. Un super travail, vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés.

ChillHouse CBD
France
OneCommerce.io replied December 13, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

September 22, 2021

We are very satisfied with the results of the app. We are even more satisfied with the customer service and the optimization by the swift expert. The speed of our site has been improved significantly.

AMORI COFFEE
Germany
OneCommerce.io replied September 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Edited February 10, 2021

The support is wonderful! I got tips on how to make the site even faster and they even adjusted my code for old uninstalled apps! I am very grateful to have found this app! Ps. my speedscore went from 24% to 89%!

Vitomalia
Germany
OneCommerce.io replied February 10, 2021

Brian

February 2, 2022

J'ai utilisé cette app pour optimiser ma boutique. Résultat au-delà de mes attentes . Merci aussi pour le suivi client. Vous êtes au top
Je recommande

select cuisine
France
About 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied February 2, 2022

Andrew

May 30, 2022

Guay, si estas perdido, tu tienda es un carrito de polos y no sabes como meterle mano, esta gente sabe lo que hace, un servicio 100% perfecto y una atencio inmejorable por lo que un 10 a esta gente! palabrita del niño jesus! Saludos!

cortayrecorta.es
Spain
About 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 30, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles