Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer , 241 reviews

4.7
February 22, 2022

I used this app and the custom expert service and it’s amazing they made a great job improving a lot the speed of my store! I would definitely recommend this app and their customer service! Thanks a lot for your job

Maiden-Art
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
OneCommerce replied February 22, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

February 21, 2022

This is a great app, the Expert function is really nice, helped a lot! My page speed advanced a lot! Thanks

QIDI TECHNOLOGY OFFICIAL STORE
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied February 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

February 17, 2022

great service and awesome features! Highly recommend to anyone who wants to get great advice for increasing speed!

UltimateBodyEvo
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
OneCommerce replied February 17, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

February 17, 2022

I'm just telling the truth.
The free plan of this app does not give you any improvement in the loading speed of your web pages. This is what the customer service of this app told me. The moment I downloaded the app, the customer service came to me and asked if I needed to buy extra services, and I didn't even start doing anything.

GUNAI
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
OneCommerce replied February 17, 2022

Hi there,

I am Julie from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app.

Regarding your concern, the Free plan is now providing websites with Pre-loading function. By consuming data from google analytics, we analyze this mathematical data to predict the user's behavior and dynamically create a predictive model that can be used to smartly prefetch only what the user is likely to need. That technique will help to make the page load faster to visitor.

However, for heavy websites, just that technique is not enough to enhance the speed performance considerably and boost the speed score significantly. To address speed issue on Google PageSpeed Insights, it needs a deep investigation and human efforts. Because the situation is not always the same on all websites, we have recommended you to consider our Swift Expert service where our senior Developer will help to address the problem for you in a more effective way. Also, in our pricing, we only guarantee the improvement of speed score with the Expert optimize option.

If you still have any further concern, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@perfectapps.io. We are always willing to help.

Kind regards,
Julie

February 3, 2022

We previously (having some knowledge) optimized our site. Our images were already compressed and our theme had some lazy loading. We wanted to "top it off" so we went with a 1-time expert ticket at $150. They did an amazing job. They improved mobile by 20 points and desktop from 89 to 95. We ended up giving up a little bit of that score because we wanted one javascript to load on page vs. lazy but it was still a great improvement and we had already gone through it ourselves. A++

Adrenaline
Time spent using app: 9 days
OneCommerce replied February 3, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Edited February 2, 2022

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hi guys if you’re thinking about this as an option for your Shopify site I can thoroughly recommend.⭐⭐⭐⭐
The service has been excellent and the customer backup is unbelievable.
They speeded up my Shopify shop and it’s made a huge difference.
I chose the Swift expert option and they did a thorough job. Gave me lots of advice to follow on with as well. Can highly recommend . Thank you guys and particularly ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Julie ⭐⭐⭐⭐

SoftWash UK Ltd
Time spent using app: 8 days
OneCommerce replied February 2, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

February 2, 2022

J'ai utilisé cette app pour optimiser ma boutique. Résultat au-delà de mes attentes . Merci aussi pour le suivi client. Vous êtes au top
Je recommande

select cuisine
France
Time spent using app: 20 days
OneCommerce replied February 2, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

January 31, 2022

Great work in very little time! the site now is very quick and load faster then before. staff kind and professional

Shopbagno.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
OneCommerce replied January 31, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

January 29, 2022

Super work by the support & development team. We have purchased with their expert service for the speed optimization and results are really good, store is a lot quicker. The communication was fantastic all through, there was a lot of back and forth, however they have handled it with absolute attention and we are content with the end result.

Aerolite UK
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied January 30, 2022

Robert

January 20, 2022

After using the expert service on this app our page score increased to 93 on desktop version and we also saw a fair increase on our mobile version too! Very pleased with the result...

Mango Tree Knobs
Time spent using app: 7 days
OneCommerce replied January 20, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan