Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by PerfectApps

100% guarantee to boost store speed , lazy load JavaScript

Clothes&Fashions

really detailed and helpful support , thanks to them I will have my store much faster, I recommend very much.

January 31, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Stiù Shop

Just downloaded, and made right away a mistake by clicking bottons to fast and not previewing changes. Whole website went bananas. Customer Support was really quick to restore the situation. Fully reccomended!

January 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Beauty Divine

good app. the guy was helpful. better than i expected. a lot of other apps arent as transparent. i recommend this app

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Primitive Outdoor Gear

I was not sure about the app until I received some great support. Marie was a great help, far and beyond what I expected.

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

Pure Bliss Kinky

SO WORTH THE PRICE! If you don’t have this app your truly missing out. I worked in support with Tommie. He gave me the best advice and help me to increase my store speed 3x faster. He was able to point out things I would have never known were a major issue that caused my site to load extremely slow. I recommend this app to all Shopify stores that have huge inventory and large images. On top of this, the support received is impeccable. I HIGHLY recommend this app.

January 24, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

Pokerist.com

If your looking to improve the speed of your site... this is the app! The Customer Service team were great and helped us through the whole process and even pointed out areas we need to improve on our site. 5/5

January 24, 2021

Minkki

These guys are amazing! Tommy reached out without request to help me understand the issues and quicky give me solutions to a lot of speed problems. Very informative, quick and also they are helping remove a lot of the unnecessary code. Super helpful, Thank you, Tommy, I really appreciate the help! x

January 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Beware of Mainstream

This is one of the best apps to speed up your page.
I used it for view days and already see a performance increase.
The support is very good/fast & profesionell.

January 19, 2021

winds over

服务非常好,解决了我的问题,非常感谢Maria,你是最棒的很有耐心,我都不相信可以做到,但是你帮我做到了。(The service is very good and solved my problem. Thank you very much Maria. You are the best and patient. I don't believe it can be done, but you helped me to do it.)

January 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

FeelGoud!!

j'ai utilisé cette application pour améliorer la vitesse du site, elle ne se contente pas d'optimiser les images et descriptions, elle diffuse des feuilles JS/CSS essentielles en ligne et différer la diffusion de toutes les feuilles JS/de style non essentielles, elle supprime les ressources JavaScript inutilisées... LE SERVICE CLIENT PAR TCHAT je lui donne 20/20 il m'ont conseillé au delà de mes attentes...

January 18, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan