Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Curated

I can't put into words how amazing this app was and for an additional $150 they cleaned up code and got us from a google lighthouse score of 35 to 95. We've spent a year trying to accomplish this and they did it in 2 days. They have my highest recommendations.

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Toppen Prylar

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app literally saved my store. Before i used the swift expert i had 25 in Score on Google site Speed and 40 on computer. After i payed which was very Cheap i got 96, on computer and 78 on mobile ❤️ you lose about 65% of your customers if you have a similar score to what i had. Thank you

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Olleke Wizarding Shop Brugge London Maastricht

Location Belgium

The removal of old app code on the theme, minify css, lazy load on social scripts and compressing images gave my site structure and speed an A rating, without changing anything to my lay-out with lots of images. Great job.

July 11, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Mishastyle

Location Saudi Arabia

Hello Thank you sooooo much for so speed help, I was really afraid I'd lose touch, and the technical problem was fixed, Swift Expert is also excellent and very useful for major sites, especially if there are speed problems or technical problems, I advise everyone to apply this, Swift Expert is great. so thank you.

July 4, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding to your concern, there may be some technical glitchies which made the live chat icon unable temporarily and it is working again now. Our Dev is monitoring further on this to ensure our live chat channel will always be available to support our customers.

Also, our Swift Experts are analyzing on your store to optimize it and we will surely update you as soon as we've done. Thanks so much for your understanding and kindness. Please kindly response us in the live chat message so we will assist you further.

Maria

Marina Ferraro Gioielli

Location Italy

Really helpfull app, especially their premium service. Thanks to them our speed drop from 12 to 4 sec in GTMETRIX getting A score.

July 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Ohaioo

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

this is best support i conversation with him quick reply and quick fix the problem and the best app i used its clearly and speed

June 23, 2021

Robert

Favorite Story

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I really wanted (needed) this to work, but it didn't help my load times, at least not that I could tell. The support team was very professional and friendly but I couldn't detect a difference in performance even after their help. I ended up just turning off "Quick Shop", which made a significant difference in load times. I think I'll save my $19/mo and just turn off Quick Shop.

June 13, 2021

Hi there,

I am Sophia from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding to your concern, there may be a misunderstanding here. With plan Premium (19$ per month), you will have 1000 free images per month, it will renew every month. You don't need to pay more for optimizing images. However, it is because that you are still in trial period, you will be given only 100 images for experiencing the app. After 7 days when the trial ends, your image balance will be added 1000 images more.

Also, our Dev has analyzed on your store performance and come up with some useful suggestions to improve your store speed. My colleague, Maria, is following you in email to support you further, please kindly check and get back to us so we can help you further.

Sophia

Summer Gorgeous

Great App great customer service! What else can you ask for?
My store is faster than ever! I recommend the app to anyone a must have.

June 13, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

MakeupRush

I Do Not Recommend This App. The First Day I Downloaded This App I Used It, and it Requested to optimize and speed up my theme so I let it. It Completely Destroyed My Theme And I Had To Use A Backup That Some People May Not Have. They ended up giving me a replacement 5 days later which was slower than the original theme. The Support Isn't even online when there hours say they are. Not Worth the download and definitely not worth the price, I had there premium package going through all this.

June 7, 2021

Hi there,

I am Elaine from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

In relation to your concerns as following:

1. When you optimize images and/or optimize theme, if something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove code after optimizing then your live store will be back to original while waiting for our Support Team to check and fix the problem. For more information, please kindly give this article a read: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/which-error-might-have-happened-when-optimizing-image-or-theme-and-how-to-resolve-5rnd6/

2. We're sorry for our delay response due to different in time zone. Our business hours are 10pm - 7am EST, Sun- Thur. Despite that, we're always willing to support our customers as soon as possible when it's out of business hour and hope you can understand for us.

As my colleague, Maria, is following you in email, please kindly check and get back to us so we can help you further. If possible, please give us a range of time that you're able to discuss so that we can serve you better.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Elaine

Kened Paris

Location France
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Maria support is the best!
This app is good for improve you speed on your website + the support is very reactive

June 7, 2021