Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Snedkerværktøj

Location Denmark

This app is terrible!! Do not install !!
Half our pictures are now blurry. Even after removing code pictures still look terrible. It’s unexceptionable and with offset business hours, the window of communication is very small, so this might take days to correct, meanwhile we are sitting ducks. We went in to get a faster website and ended up with a website not functioning at all

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Paul from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concerns, we have two kinds of optimization: theme and image. In any situation that there's error after optimizing, you can restore your images and remove code of optimized theme so that everything will be back to normal.

We have been following you through emails, call for days to solve this problem but haven't received any response from you. If possible, can you please kindly let us know has this issue been fixed. We really wish to support you to the best of our efforts.

Best Regards
Paul

Ivan Jones Artist

This app seems to have improved the speed of my website by optimising images and my theme. It is a little expensive but worth the money to keep the site functioning optimally and the lazy loading seems to have been approved by Lighthouse.

April 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

LaaTeeDa.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

We installed this app to help optimize our store and the support and results we received were great! We had a few questions after the initial optimization and Tommy through their support chat not only helped us with our questions he also gave us some great tips to further optimize our store. We are very grateful for this option and would highly recommend this app.

April 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

SoHot Swimwear

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just installed app. I had a few question and Tommy in support was awesome. I will update in 30 days.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

Duvely Store

Location Peru
Time spent using app 34 minutes

From C grade to D grade on GTMetrix. Don´t work for me, I don't know what this app does but slow my store, uninstalling.

April 15, 2021

Hello Adimir,

This is Maria from Swift App reaching out regarding your feedback for us that the app lower your grade on GTMetrix tool.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your feedback and apology for any inconvenience may have caused to you. This problem has never happened before since we have tested on hundreds of stores and no one met that situation.

Therefore, if possible, can you please consider to re-install the app so that we can have one more chance to investigate this problem further for you?
I will have our speed expertise support your case with the highest priority.
Therefore, I sincerely hope you can give us one more opportunity to support you better.

Best Regards,
Maria

Cosyco

Location Australia

Got the information I needed from Tommy in support, the guy has the right information and advice. Would recommend the app for anyone looking to boost there speed score. Don't expect 100's though

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Sam G Jewels

Awesome service. After installing the free trial their tech team ( a real human) actually noticed that my youtube video slowing down my site and messaged me about it...and is helping me with the issue! I've never had a company proactively reach out like that. Not to mention during a trial period... Super impressed !!

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

So far it is great. I am very excited about the change. I believe speed played a big factor in my conversion rate. Thanks

April 9, 2021

Andrew

SAPPUN

Location South Korea

Our store was slow, so I was worried.
The problem has been fixed since this app was installed.
The counselor was so kind.
I don't regret it. I'm satisfied.

April 1, 2021

Daniel

Alla Violetta Boutique

Location Italy

Really really good app. It doing what says...and for "speed apps" this is quite a miracle...beside Tommy of the Support is sooo good and kind, it helping me fix some speed issues problems that come from other problems. Great Job guys

April 1, 2021