Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Optimizer, boost site speed on PageSpeed up to 90 points

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
swift page speed optimization

RUGGETTE RFC

If your looking to improve the speed of your site then this is the perfect app for you! The customer service team is awesome! They helped us with every aspect within the app. They even highlighted certain features on our store which were causing the site to perform slowly - which was a massive help! 5/5

January 17, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

Gerardo Collection

The best speed app hands down. The amount of help they have given me specifically Tommy has been unreal! He has helped make sure my store is 100% Optimized. The cost for what you get is totally worth it!

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Windelwissen e. Kfr.

Swift helped me get a faster actual spead and perceived speed. The new video lazyload is great foy my product pages and blog posts. The constant help and feedback via Swift's chat is helping very much. Customer support is very patient with my questions. "Loading screen" isn't working together with my theme but that is no problem for me.

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Bubble Tea Club

Unfortunately, this app wasn't good at all. The minimisation process caused all duplicate theme files to have the store layout break and destroy the look of our store. While this did not go to the main site, it was pretty bad considering that we back up our site before making any changes and now we can't due to the fact that none of our duplicate theme files look anything like the original.

Hi Justin,

Here's Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your feedback to our app.

Firstly we deeply apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused to you.

As we have read your feedback, seems that you had made a duplicated theme version already before you have optimized and published our code on your theme. If this is right, there might some points made you misunderstood our app process. Please let us explain you clear our process as the following:

First, when you have done optimizing your theme, our app will allow you preview all changes on a duplicated theme (this is created from our side to make sure that you could preview and publish all codes on your live theme once all looks good and properly.

Second, if you might have missed this preview step and published our code on your theme, then all codes would be applied on your theme immediately. And this case, it might have published all codes on your duplicated theme which you have prepared by yourself before.

If there is any unexpected problem on the theme, don't worry. Since we always put the theme safety on the highest priority so there is a button "Remove all codes" included already in our app. Just click on this button and then your theme will be revert back as the origin.

So please give us one chance supporting you and get contact us via this email support@perfectapps.io or our live chat. We're willing to check and give you further assistance.

Maria

Crypto Cove

this app helped me greatly and I have never had such good customer experience. The smart preloader is excellent and my site really feels faster Thank you!

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

DÉESE Hair Co.

i would give them 10 star if i could, the costumer support is awsome and they helped me all the time and they answer so fast! the app works perfect too

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Walls By Me

We have been using this app for about 6 months and the customer support is outstanding. Recently they contact us asking if we would like to hire a new service they launched called "expert service" that would address among many things an increase in speed and therefore a higher score. The results were OUTSTANDING! Our speed went from 9 to 58 on mobile and from 49 to 95 on desktop. Absolutely incredible. For a $150 one-time charge, they did what our SEO team could not address what we have been asking and seeking for 1 year: A faster site.
5 stars. Highly recommend!

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Cabana & Straw

Just installed this app. Tommy has been of great help and pointed out to me on the items I can improve in. Great work!

December 23, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Shadow Meow

This app broke my website and removed crucial theme files after the initial "optimization" process. Thank god I didn't publish changes. Not impressed. Update: Support team reached out and offered troubleshooting options. While this app runs in sandbox mode until you publish the changes and even offers the ability to revert back to your original code if there are any issues, the fact of the matter remains that this app caused problems for my site and I'm not going to pay $19/USD a month to go back and forth in troubleshooting. Changed rating from 1 star to 3 stars due to support reaching out but for an app designed by a company called "PerfectApps" - I'm sorry but your app is not perfect.

December 21, 2020

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for trying our app and your feedback.

Firstly we're sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused.

With your concern, please be advised that we always put the safety of theme on the highest priority by allowing customers do a preview on duplicate theme first before applying code officially then users publish the optimization on their live theme.

Also, there is a button "Remove all codes" already included in app so no worries about any affect may cause. Just click on this button, then it will revert back as the origin.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

ELIVERA

Unbelievable! Wow wow wow Welcome Applause !!! Be sure to give it a try.
We will highlight the moments. Super good technical support. You will get real useful tips This should be learned by other application developers. Thank you. Good luck to them.
Eliveragroup.com Team