Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Toddler Closet

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Worked great. Took my store loading time down significantly. Functionality is limitied in trial mode. But I am happy that this is the real deal. Recommended!!

March 10, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

www.Crystals.eu

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Life savers in speed optimizing
Just perfect and team is helping with everything Definitely recommended

March 2, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Balloon Innovations

I am very pleased with the Swift $150 service. My store's (balloonin.com) speed was quite slow (22) when I signed up, they did their thing very quickly and with no extra contact needed, my store is now at 67! I have lots of essential apps that are dragging me down, so I have no complaints at all with how it all went.

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

Pomme pidou

Location Belgium

Clear and fast communication with account manager. Did their best to improve our custom theme in speed.

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Inside Stores

Fantastic app, great support! I used the Swift Expert service and they helped my site improve speed tremendously. Highly recommend.

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Maroon Bell Outdoor®

So when we first downloaded this app we had a lot of issues. Since then the folks at this company have contacted us and fixed everything. They have gone above and beyond to help us and we are forever grateful. Pro tip... Use the $150 expert and have them make updates on a new copied theme before just going live. It helps a lot. Thanks guys.

February 27, 2022

Hi there,

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

Best Regards
Louis

luxiaa

I used the swift expert service to speed up my site. It took about a week to work out the kinks but my site is much faster. Very happy with the hard work of the swift team! Would recommend taking advantage of this service for sure

February 25, 2022

Brian

Maiden-Art

Location Italy

I used this app and the custom expert service and it’s amazing they made a great job improving a lot the speed of my store! I would definitely recommend this app and their customer service! Thanks a lot for your job

February 22, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

QIDI TECHNOLOGY OFFICIAL STORE

Location China

This is a great app, the Expert function is really nice, helped a lot! My page speed advanced a lot! Thanks

February 21, 2022

Robert

UltimateBodyEvo

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

great service and awesome features! Highly recommend to anyone who wants to get great advice for increasing speed!

February 17, 2022