Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by PerfectApps

100% guarantee to boost store speed , lazy load JavaScript

Kened Paris

Maria support is the best!
This app is good for improve you speed on your website + the support is very reactive

June 7, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

MasterSounds

So far I have only used the free version of this app, it seems okay and to have optimised my site somewhat

June 1, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

GoFutureWithLove

thank you for making such a great app, very grateful and looking forward to benefiting with the long-term paid plan

May 28, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

NANA ET ZOLA

j'ai demandé une aide suite à un audit et j'ai gagné énormément en vitesse. Je n'ai pas trouvé mieux en application pour ce service

May 25, 2021

Snedkerværktøj

This app is terrible!! Do not install !!
Half our pictures are now blurry. Even after removing code pictures still look terrible. It’s unexceptionable and with offset business hours, the window of communication is very small, so this might take days to correct, meanwhile we are sitting ducks. We went in to get a faster website and ended up with a website not functioning at all

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Paul from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concerns, we have two kinds of optimization: theme and image. In any situation that there's error after optimizing, you can restore your images and remove code of optimized theme so that everything will be back to normal.

We have been following you through emails, call for days to solve this problem but haven't received any response from you. If possible, can you please kindly let us know has this issue been fixed. We really wish to support you to the best of our efforts.

Best Regards
Paul

Ivan Jones Artist

This app seems to have improved the speed of my website by optimising images and my theme. It is a little expensive but worth the money to keep the site functioning optimally and the lazy loading seems to have been approved by Lighthouse.

April 26, 2021

Jonathan

LaaTeeDa.com

We installed this app to help optimize our store and the support and results we received were great! We had a few questions after the initial optimization and Tommy through their support chat not only helped us with our questions he also gave us some great tips to further optimize our store. We are very grateful for this option and would highly recommend this app.

April 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

SoHot Swimwear

Just installed app. I had a few question and Tommy in support was awesome. I will update in 30 days.

April 16, 2021

Duvely Store

From C grade to D grade on GTMetrix. Don´t work for me, I don't know what this app does but slow my store, uninstalling.

April 15, 2021

Hello Adimir,

This is Maria from Swift App reaching out regarding your feedback for us that the app lower your grade on GTMetrix tool.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your feedback and apology for any inconvenience may have caused to you. This problem has never happened before since we have tested on hundreds of stores and no one met that situation.

Therefore, if possible, can you please consider to re-install the app so that we can have one more chance to investigate this problem further for you?
I will have our speed expertise support your case with the highest priority.
Therefore, I sincerely hope you can give us one more opportunity to support you better.

Best Regards,
Maria

Cosyco

Got the information I needed from Tommy in support, the guy has the right information and advice. Would recommend the app for anyone looking to boost there speed score. Don't expect 100's though

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards