Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Web Global Sales

Location Spain

EXCELENT APLICATION!!! IM VERY HAPPY TO SERVICE TOO BECAUSE HELP ME IN FEWS HOURS. AND THE TOOLS ARE INCREDIBLE FOR BOOST THE SALES! THANKS!

May 24, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

The Serpents Club

Don't waste your money, i paid 150 dollars to have my speed boosted from 20 to heights of 80; post optimisation it has dropped to 27 on mobile and getting worse and 78 on the pc. mobile is responsible for 95% of my traffic so this was a waste of time and money. i've raised this and i just keep getting excuses - don't advertise a service if you can't carry it out to the standard advertised/expected.

May 11, 2022

Hi there,

I am Kate from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app.

Relating to your case, your speed score on mobile before optimizing is around 29 and it has increased to the level of around 61 after optimizing. We understand that mobile speed is an essential factor for online store and we always focus on optimizing the score of mobile speed performance and your score has increased significantly after optimizing.

There are two things we should be noted about the score we can get after optimizing as following:

1. We do not guarantee that ALL stores will be able to reach the level of 90 points on mobile after optimizing. The situation is different in every website and the result we can get depends on many factors. We have also had an article explaining in details about that and you can refer to this link for refence: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/can-my-website-get-90-points-on-google-pagespeed-insights-after-being-optimized-by-swift-expert-service-h12n8j/
In fact, we always try our best to boost your speed score as high as possible to bring you the highest improvement on speed.

2. The score measured on Google PageSpeed Insights may fluctuate after several times measuring. It is normal that you got 50 points one time and then got 30 points after that. Due to the unstable of Internet connection and server, the score will vary and that factor we can not control. For the best practices, we would recommend our customers to measure the speed several times to see the average result.

If you still have any further concern, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@perfectapps.io. We are always willing to help.

Kind regards,
Kate

Paragon Bamboo Ltd

Quite helpful tools, reduce the hassle and It is a all in one SEO on-page tool.
I definitely recommend it.
The Expert service is quite nice and efficient, our online store went from 30 point to 66 on mobile in matter of 3 business days. I would recommend this service to everybody who have a serious online business.

May 24, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Thorn & Feather

The app automatically compressed 3000 images of my products, and when I found out it was impossible to recover them. Contacted shopify support and couldn't recover it.

April 29, 2022

Hi there,

I am Seri from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Regarding your concern, after compressing your images, your original images will be replaced by the new compressed ones. Those original images are stored on Shopify system then and after 30 days if you do not revert the original images, those images will be deleted forever. It is the limit of Shopify and we are still researching further to improve on this matter.

Therefore, for the best practice, please kindly review your images carefully right after you optimize them then if there's any problem with the images, you can revert them immediately without any issues.

Kind regards,
Seri

Umai-me

Location Germany

Good support, Helped me very much. clear 5 star service. My shop is faster now. Thanks for the great support!

April 26, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

HealFastNow

Optimized my 23% premium Californian theme to over 90% . Desktop speeds reached a crazy 99%!!!! All done with the help of Maria at customer support. Apps with support are invaluable. Their service comes second to none! Thankyou Maria

April 15, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

HIT THE HAY

Extremely positive to the result where they got our score on GTmetrix from B 89% to A 97% after the optimization work. Highly recommend!

April 14, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Noteism

I would say that the service is really fantastic and my website speed improved a lot. Highly recommended to go for the special optimization if you wish to achieve the best results.

April 5, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Jupiter Gear

This is a first-class organization. We signed up for the Swift Expert service and I have to give them very high marks. They provided excellent customer service and they made sure all of the optimizations that were available were enabled for our site. Overall we are very happy with their service and are planning to refer them to our friends.

April 3, 2022

Daniel

PEDALDIG

Paid for Swift Expert optimization and the score really improved! Thank you so much. They also have an excellent customer support.

March 31, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert