Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

theloft.store

Location Italy

Very good service. Customer service is always available and ready to answer to my questions. Dev is great. They improved the speed on mobile by 100% and move over 90 on desktop. We discussed some deep improvement and they implemented quickly. Very good!! you can check the result here www.theloft.store

August 12, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

ProSoftwares.fr

Location France
Time spent using app 6 minutes

cette application est nulle, elle ne fait que vous dire que vous devez régler ça ou ce ci, mais ne règle en rien d'elle même.
les informations qu'elle vous donne sur votre site, vous pouvez l'avoir gratuitement sur n'importe quel site d'audit.
vraiment NULLE

August 8, 2022

Hi there,

I am Seri from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app.

As per check, you uninstalled our app after 5 minutes adding it so I'm quite unsure if you have had a chance to experience all the functions in the app yet. Also, we do not see your conversation with our Support Team to provide you advise on speed performance so we are also not sure where the information you are referring about come from.

In the situation of your case, we have reached you through your email to follow if there's anything we can help and there's any problem from our end in details. Please kindly help us check the email and we will assist you as soon as possible.

If you still have any further concern, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@perfectapps.io. We are always willing to help.

Kind regards,
Seri

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

A must and Highly Recommended! At first when I saw the app though that it was some app which automatically optimise your theme and assets, etc but their personalised theme optimisation service for the cost is worth it. Their team addressed every single issue until it was resolved and made sure that I was satisfied with the result!

July 28, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

A N A R T I Z S M

Location Argentina

Julie it´s a real helper!...
She tried to check my website trouble and as an extra she gave me a constructive advice, too.
It´s a pleasure work with people like her.

July 27, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Riverboat Gaming Poker

Really good support while work was being done and a big improvement in site speed. I would certainly recommend.

July 18, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Brandfashion

Location Germany

Super freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Support. Das Tool bringt echt was. Der Preis ist für mich nach langem Suche der Beste auf dem Markt. Ich werde auch die teuere Variante nutzen

July 15, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Ghoul RIP

although there was an improvement over my original score in the end, the installation of the app was the only event on a day when my shopify speed score lost 13 points. i do believe that this is intentional on the part of the designers in order to incentivize you to pay for the expert optimization. that being said, my site is faster now than it was before the 13 point drop so they did as they promised. just seems a little sketchy so they get 4 stars instead of 5.

July 13, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Kate from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

Relating to your concern that your score got down on the date you installed Swift, we have tested the app on many other stores before and did not witness such that huge lost before. We also got speed tested from Shopify that our app has low impact to your online store. Therefore, in your case, we can not conclude that it is all because of our app since other factors like theme changes or added media can also have an impact.

Our Support Specialist has contacted you via email to figure out that issue and assist you further, please kindly help us check your mail box.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Kate

The Barn

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Julie was amazing, she helped me understand what was ruining our score and i was able to find and delete the code. Score improved. 10/10

July 8, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Robert

¡NEKKID!

This is 1000x better than previous optimization apps used. It immediately improved my speed score by 40 points in half an hour!! Thank to Julie (who is really hot btw) the agent who helped me every step of the way forever and guided me the whole time, this app is well worth it to help with all of your optimization needs, I am highly impressed and I had a very helpful and informed customer rep to help my site become top notch in an instant!

July 8, 2022

Daniel

Pig-Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you for this application. Very good and warm support that help me with all the steps. Thank you a lot.

July 7, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan