Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by PerfectApps

100% guarantee to boost store speed , lazy load JavaScript

Planta Mi Árbol

Very good app! Highly recommended! Also, the customer service is amazing. The app is very easy to use and improves page speed by a lot!!!

November 3, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Retired Soldier Creations

I used this app to speed up my store on mobile. It had good speed on desktop, but very poor on mobile. They boosted my speed on mobile and made if faster on desktop as well. I recommend this app.

November 1, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

MilliForHer.com

I highly recommend this app. It sped up my site and their customer service, Maria in particular are super responsive and willing to work out any bugs that may occur. This is what you look for in a strong app developer.

October 29, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

EasyShop.Center

Great support and suggestions that really work! The interface of the App is clear and convenient, I would recommend it to everyone.

October 13, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

stubborntoy

good,Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

October 11, 2021

Yoga Studio Store

I don't normally leave reviews however the service I received from this company was fantastic! They optimised our entire site and we hit a few barriers in the way, Maria was fantastic on the live chat support and helped us every step of the way with honest advise on what we could achieve. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

October 5, 2021

Richard

AMORI COFFEE

We are very satisfied with the results of the app. We are even more satisfied with the customer service and the optimization by the swift expert. The speed of our site has been improved significantly.

September 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

SWAIR

Great value for the money, especially the site speed package for $150 - highly recommend and would use them again.

September 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

tianDe Altea

Very clear way to help me to do complicated things. And they do not pretend to optimize images already optimized. Just the most necessary things. The speed of my site has doubled.

September 9, 2021

The Prousen

I don't recommend this app because when I installed it, it completely destroyed my theme, absolutely not recommended.

September 7, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

In relation to your concerns, when you run the optimize tool for your theme, sometimes there may occur bugs since your theme is not compatible with one of the optimize techniques. If something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove code after optimizing then your live store will be back to original while waiting for our Support Team to check and fix the problem. For more information, please kindly give this article a read: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/which-error-might-have-happened-when-optimizing-image-or-theme-and-how-to-resolve-5rnd6/

I have contacted you via Whatsapp to assist you further on this issue. Please kindly help to check our message there and we hope you could give us one more chance to assist you better.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,