Phone Number & Calls Toll‑Free

Phone Number & Calls Toll‑Free | Reviews

by #21Zoo Labs

Free phone number for calls, customer support&sale conversions

Lily and Lane

I used this app to have a business phone number to enable me to have separate business and personal lines (not using mobile) as I do not have a land line. It was quick and easy to install with no issues. I also thought it would be a great way for customers to see that there is a dedicated customer line which they can ring through too as well.

Ezreal Armwrestling Club

Oliver was a fantastic help with the issues I had, they responded quickly and resolved my issue the same day. Over all the app is straight forward and easy to use!

Brilliant Decorations

So impressed by how helpful is Oliver. and I continue add this app for my new stores since it meets my needs. thank you

GAZIBO

Great App and does exactly what I need! Support is very reliable and always there to help quickly. Highly recommended.

Eden Market, Ltd

Love this app! Switchboard helps to organize my calls fluidly to one “1-800” number that forwards to my chosen line. There is also a call back option to call back from your 1-800 line. Several plans to choose from. Customer service is fast and spot on.

SARUNA

I used this app to be able to list a phone number on my website to qualify for Google Merchants. It does the job and I would definitely look to upgrade if my needs expand as Oliver was proactive and helpful!

YungStar

This app is wonderful at first I was using the free version but upgraded so that I would have the custom voicemail for my business...I had a few kinks however Oliver was very responsive and personally created a fix that will not only help me but any other business owners that are looking to have a custom professional voicemail recording set up for their business while still having the ability to forward to their personal phone.

Iriecool

If you need a simple easy to use app for calls and SMS this is the best! We needed a toll free US number for our customers based in the US as a lot of them do not have email addresses or know how to use them. This app helped a lot. OLIVER is absolutely amazing. Everything we ask him to improve the app on our store he does within a very short time and there are always new features added. The pricing of the app is also very reasonable. One of the best APPs for Shopify stores out there!
IRIECOOL

CoolersNKegs

as an online retailer of high end wine cellars, beverage centers,
> and kegerators, I do not expect much phone traffic through my store. As
> such, I found your app and signed up for the basic plan to see how it
> goes. I am a sole proprietor so I forward the call to my cell phone. It
> works perfect for me and the shopify integration help me control the
> switchboard perfectly. So far, I am very happy with it. It is exactly what I need.

Broadwaytrending

this app helps me a lot, I can easily craft a welcome message to caller, choose between receiving calls or forwarding to voice mail.. in general, the app does what it is supposed to do.

Previous 1 3