Reviews (155)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation features, especially for inventory management, and its potential for business expansion. The app's customization options are also praised. Customer service, particularly from Judit and Fruzsina, is commended for quick responses and issue resolution. It's seen as a valuable tool for those interested in dropshipping or wholesaling.

May 12, 2020

Akos and his team were very responsive and made our product listing onto their platform easy. Thanks!

north hound life
4 months using the app
Syncee replied May 12, 2020

Thanks for your review! We wish you many new retailers and order from Syncee :)

October 15, 2021

LOVE IT! Bianka and her team are very helpful and provide excellent support. Great experience so far!

Guyanese Swag
Syncee replied October 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you love what our application offers :) Welcome to our community!

July 23, 2021

The setup was really quick and Bianka is also super helpful! I'm a stationery brand so I will follow up with how it goes beyond just the setup but overall pretty easy and hopefully drives more retailers to my brand!

JJ Paperie & Co
Syncee replied July 23, 2021

Thank you for your review :) We are happy you like what Syncee offers and that you are satisfied with our customer service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Welcome to our community!

July 27, 2020

Barbara's super assistant. Very fast installation and import of products. If it works the same as technical assistance, this is a very good thing.

topgraveure
Germany
Syncee replied July 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind review and for being a part of our friendly community! We wish you many new partners!

August 18, 2021

Great app for offering wholesale and dropshipping! Bianka is a great help. 100% recommend this app and customer support.

Plantish
Syncee replied August 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) We are happy you are satisfied with Syncee's service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Welcome to our community!

October 2, 2020

Just joined Syncee and I already love it ! Amazing customer service. They will literally help you in anything you need

Karolina & Co
Syncee replied November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you are a member of our friendly community! :)

June 24, 2021

The platform is very hard for me at the begining, but with the help of Bianka, I get it fast and all has set up . Customer service respond very fast and very helpful when you have questions. Hope I could get business from here soon.

Relavel
China
Syncee replied July 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, We are happy you are a member of our community! :)

January 12, 2023

Excellent customer service. Hoping to utilize this app to gain more business. Thank you so much for your help.

Claribelskincare.com
Syncee replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are more than happy you are a member of our community! In case of any questions, we are always here for you. We wish you much success with your business!

September 16, 2020

I really like Syncee's smooth and quick syncing method - recommend this app a lot! Also their Support is great - they even speak Hungarian! :)

Felvarrom - Bicycle upcyclery
Hungary
Syncee replied September 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. It is heart-warming to hear you are satisfied with our service. We are also happy you are here with us :) And indeed, our customer service is available in Hungarian as well! ;)

March 8, 2023

I was reached by Judit telling me about this app and how it might help me get them products out in from of so many Pet Stores. I need to talked to here as I don't like just emails. Judit was very kind and we did a zoom call where at this time she answered all of my question, and showed me around apps platform. I highly recommend this app so far. I went live and within a couple of hours I already had a store on board it was just a great feeling. Thank you Judit for your help and I look forward to a long partnership with Syncee.

Jack & Jill Dog Diapers
Syncee replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. Judit will be delighted to read your review! :) We wish you all success with your business, and in case of any questions, we are always here for you. Welcome to our community!