Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Banneret

This app is probably the best addition to my website. I cannot thank Station enough for their exemplary quality AND customer service. Meghan helped so much throughout the process. If you're still searching for a good app for tabs, STOP HERE. It's everything I could've asked for and more. Thank you, Station!

Man Of Siam

I had to look this App up to give a review. It didn't ask me for one, it just let me get on with it and start working on it. But after 4 hours working on my site using this App, I wanted to leave a review. This is a wonderful addition for creating Tabs. It is easy to use, it leaves a couple of others I tried for dead. All I can say is I am soooo thrilled that a great app comes along, it performs even better than they give themselves credit for, and they didn't ask for a review straight after install. I've got 13 days free trial and I'm ready to pay now. Love it. manofsiam.com

Beyondtech

Hello there! We have the Theme Simmetry, and we work in a complicated industrial sector, Fiber Optics to be precise. Your app works great, it has improved our CX experience and our customers are really happy with the new layout. Just great, the best 5US$ Month we are paying...

BigStuffed

Great app, easy to work with - No Coding No problems :)
I would recommand to anyone that needs organisation in product page

MIXXCI

FINALLY! We've been dealing with an ongoing issue with tab apps not syncing properly with our products - intermittent missing tabs based on collections in which we'd have to unpublish then republish the product to get the tabs to sync. And that's assuming we could find the products with problems because there was no way to search for this error. This is the ONLY app that solves Shopify syncing problems INSTANTLY by allowing us to add tabs based on a combination of collections AND tags. We've seriously struggled with this problem for months. I am utterly elated to finally have a reliable tab app that works around the problems that we can depend on to display ALL of our product pages correctly the first time around. And their support has been AMAZING! Not to mention all of the ways you can customize this app to your EXACT specifications. TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS APP!

Herbal Healing Nation

After going through many other crappy & dysfunctional tab apps here on Shopify app store, I am finally relieved to have found a tab app that actually lives up to its hype!

1. Affordable, super easy to setup and install.
2. Design functionality & interface is perfect.
3. Love that you can have several options & presets for how you want your tabs displayed on your product description.
4. Mobile friendly (which is a huge plus in my book seeing as how other tab apps on here are not mobile friendly even though they claim to be)

This is the BEST tabs app on Shopify app store in my opinion. And I would highly recommend it to anyone :-) Definitely worth the money!

Sash Vitality

Fantastic application which really makes your product descriptions stand out from the crowd. Easy to use and fantastic support from the team!

ToBeHis

This is an AWESOME app! Works flawlessly and did exactly (and more) of what I needed. If your product needs a lot of information and you need to split it up into tabs (like we did) then this app is for you. Very well put together, very simple and easy to use, and totally blew me away with its ability to be applied with various methods. You could literally apply each tab to hundreds (even thousands) of product listings with only a few clicks. Worth the price and much more. Support was right there and answered my questions within minutes and they went above and beyond to help me. So you not only get a 5 star app but you also get 5 star customer service. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

Sincerely,
Paul
ToBeHis.com

Sharklyfe

Fantastic, makes the product page on my site look so much more organised. Helpful and quick support too.

Latest Bedding

This app really helped us to display product content in a professional way by creating tabs automatically and we got what we expected. Also I would like to say thank to customer support team, specially Meghan, they assist excellently.
All the best-:)