Run your Hashtag Campaign
Aggregate engaging content using hashtag to streamline your website with fresh social media feeds.
Display Customer Reviews
Showcase Social Proof (Google Reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp Reviews) of your happy customers to boost proof of your credibility.
Real-Time Content Update
Display the latest posts straightaway to your website, as it gets updated on social media platforms.
About Social Media Feeds
Liberate yourself from the pesky and complex social media integrations. Follow a few basic steps to link social media accounts with this plugin and attract your visitor's fresh social content recurrently.
Real-time content update
No need to manually refresh your website and make it burdensome. With this plugin, social feeds will automatically update on your website, as the posts get shared.
Compatible with all media types
Curate the content of your choice irrespective of its media type. You can stream pictures, videos, and texts from multiple social media platforms.
Concerned about your website’s performance following the installation of the plugin? Well, the widgets can efficiently manage your heaps of content without affecting the backend.
Features of Tagembed Shopify Plugin
- Content moderation asks you to manually approve a post before displaying it on the website.
- Create a panoramic feed with content from multiple social media platforms.
- Compatible with all devices namely, desktop, phone, or tablet.
- Upgrade your refresh rate with different premium plans available.
- Connect Sources - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Workplace, Soundcloud, Vimeo, Google Reviews, Airbnb Reviews, Yelp Reviews, and many more.
- Facebook Reviews,
- Google Reviews,
- Twitter Feeds,
- Instagram Feeds,
- LinkedIn Feeds,
- Facebook Feeds
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
or $8/month billed at $96 once per year
or $16/month billed at $192 once per year
or $24/month billed at $288 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.