Instagram Feed |YouTube+TikTok

Instagram Gallery, Facebook Feed, Google Reviews, Instafeed ..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

British Nordic Walking

The instructions to install were great but our shopify page was slightly different. One quick message to Tagembed and they sorted it out within 12 mins. One happy customer! Needless to say, the feed looks fantastic and keeps our page current.

Bodhi

Easy installation, fast response from the team and super easy to edit. they have different themes for every taste and you can test and change them on your website anytime!!

Muximalls

Love the app very easy to use and customer service is great very helpful. They just fixed a small problem I had in couple of seconds thank you

Cravat Club

A really handy way to display your Google Reviews on your website. Really easy to use too! Thanks guys!

Fran Simon Hair Studio

I used this app to showcase my instagram which was essentially my gallery before starting my own site. The transition was easy, and I only need to update my instagram for my website to be updated too. Great app.

PortoTrash

Great App to show my whole Facebook Feed on my Shopify website as my Blog page, exactly what I wanted. Very kind and knowledgeable support team. Thank you Michael for helping me out! Highly recommend this App for social media integration on Shopify!

huntbikewheels-dev

I wanted something interactive and engaging to replace the video on our homepage. Came across this which seemed to do exactly what I wanted. After downloading, the set up was simple and anything I struggled with the support were on hand immediately to help and assist any way they could. Could not recommend enough

March 14, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our support is always happy to help.

NOT MORAL

I am delighted with this application because it works great. The assistance is excellent and they are really very thorough in explaining how the App works. They are also very nice. Thank you, Emma!

acomax GmbH

Works just fine! Installed the app, did not work. Contacted support within 30min Feed was fixed and now it works perfectly.

Caliber

Great customization with different themes available and filters to talior to out needs. Customer service is great and helped me change up my layout. Would recommend!

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Previous 1